Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jenny Jones

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jenny Jones
    Posted: January 01 2002 at 11:33am
I just saw her show for the first time in a very long time today. She looked soooooooooo bad. Her hair is like a white blonde, past her sholders and the ends look stringy. I think her bangs are too long too. She needs to comb them off to the side or something. I don`t think cuttting them would help much.
~*~*Lisa*~*~
Hello_Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello_Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 4:47pm
I mean considering she is like late 40`s or something judging by her hair she looks a mess, I mean I watch her show and when she wears it in two plaits it looks stupid, its like gawd get a new hairstyle Jen !
~*Vickie*~, Click on my name to see my hair profile !
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2002 at 10:38am
Originally posted by lgp82 lgp82 wrote:

I just saw her show for the first time in a very long time today. She looked soooooooooo bad. Her hair is like a white blonde, past her sholders and the ends look stringy. I think her bangs are too long too. She needs to comb them off to the side or something. I don't think cuttting them would help much.

I think it depends on how it`s style on a given day. Some days it`s really quite nice others not so great. The color is what I like and would love to get a better look at. I really like the darker color underneath. I know it was sort of a mini trend a while back I hope it will come back.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic