Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Meredith Vieira

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Curled Christie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curled Christie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meredith Vieira
    Posted: January 09 2003 at 1:16pm
Fellow Hair Fans:

I`m flummoxed about Meredith Vieira`s current hair situation. First she comes out in the fall with totally fabulous looking reddish-brown hair every evening on the syndicated Who Wants to BE a Millionaire (WWTBAM). (I don`t get to see `The View` since I work during the day). Then I saw a pic of her in one of the weekly entertainment/fashion periodicals (not sure if it was US Weekly or another) and she had darker shade (black?) which looked really bad on her. I`m not sure when the pic was dated, but I seem to remember that it might have been recent.

I was never quiet impressed with her `do on the View when I did see it, but her WWTBAM shows were mesmerizing. Unfortunately, WWTBAM seems to be in limbo at the moment. Has she been glaming up as well for The View recently?

Oh, and now that Lisa Ling has left The View, the hair quotient on that show plummeted. To make matters worse, they have no current plans to replace her. What a shame. (I didnt` see, but heard about the episode where they did a little chop, chop on that fabulous mane of hers.)

Anyone have more definitive answers on Meredith`s current `do?

Cheers,
CC
hello View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2003 at 2:24pm
i think on The View her hair is a brown color not exactly black though. i don`t ever remember her hair being reddish. are you sure it isn`t the lighting on WWTBAM??
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2003 at 5:36pm
I have to disagree with you about Meredith Vieira`s hair on The View. I think she has some of the most underrated hair on TV, going back to her early days on 60 Minutes. I cannot remember her ever having a bad hair day on The View. As for Lisa Ling`s departure, I agree with your assessment that they lost both a major contributor to the show and someone with outstanding hair.
Curled Christie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curled Christie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2003 at 8:41am
Gord and hello:

To repond to your comments:

** Meredith`s hair on WWTBAM did seem to have somewhat of a reddish shade, maybe reddish-brown isn`t the correct color description though. Many brunettes have at least a hint of red in their hair. It`s quiet possible that the lighting made it seem more red.

** Meredith`s hair on The View may have always looked good, it`s just that her `do on WWTBAM seemed to me to be much more of an improvement than I was used to seeing. Certainly, after Ling, her hair was the best, followee by Joy Behar, Star, and Barbara........but I digress.

CC
franklin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2003 at 10:31pm
what`s the longest Meredith has worn her hair?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic