Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A humble, non-hair related request

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
whitney_brett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2003 at 6:42pm
thanks, JF...it is quite a change but it's a good one, i think.

Hal---I dunno how to post pics in the thread, so here's a link

a pic of meeee

Okay, had to edit that. apparently i dunno how to post links, either!
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2003 at 8:57am
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Originally posted by whitney_brett whitney_brett wrote:

hmm bet that's directed toward me.

I can honestly say it wasn't. Oh, and really cute haircut by the way. Quite the change from your long style. Looks good.

JF

I would think as long as your icon is smaller than that purple antennae thing you are in pretty good shape!

Whitney_brett would you post your old style.. I can't remember it... but I can't remember what I had for supper last night either...
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2003 at 8:03am
Originally posted by whitney_brett whitney_brett wrote:

I can honestly say it wasn't. Oh, and really cute haircut by the way. Quite the change from your long style. Looks good.

JF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2003 at 7:33am
LOL nice doughnut
"Honey, I've always said if your genitals are on the outside, you're hiding something on the inside!" ~ Karen Walker ...~*Whitney*~...
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2003 at 12:52am
There, a blood-filled donut, just one of the many delightful icons available for the choosing. Bea Arthur, sadly, was not available.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2003 at 12:49am
Oh yeah, I changed it, oops! Time to find something smaller and more appropriate, like Bea Arthur, a celebrity with hair.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2003 at 12:48am
Sho ain't me, honey! No could have a beef with the Beefheart.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitney_brett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2003 at 9:30pm
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2003 at 9:28pm
Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2003 at 3:27pm
In the area where you can upload your own personal icon file to go along with your signature, there is a list of specifications about the file that you can upload. #2 reads as follows:

2. Image must not be larger than 100 (width) x 120 (height) pixels

Oddly enough, however, the software for the messageboard doesn't enforce this restriction. I would humbly ask, then, that everyone uploading an icon file respect and follow that guideline (along with the others). Giant icons detract from the readability of the board entries and large file sizes slow down retrieval time.

So, if at all possible, if you have an extra large icon, could you reduce it down to a more manageable size? You'd have my (and, I'm sure other's) gratitude.

Thanks,
JF

P.S. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then it most likely doesn't apply to you.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic