Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any One else using Doo Gro

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Afro2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afro2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any One else using Doo Gro
    Posted: February 27 2005 at 3:51pm
Hey, i just started using Doo Gro and just wanted to know if anyone else is using it and if its working for them / what are the results, I am currently using the Medicated Triple strength hair vitalizer {purple}

Any 1 else using this version
Adrienne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrienne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 12:48pm
Not useing it, not useing any doo gro prouducts right now but I am dieing to try there Tingling Growth Shampoo!
tp1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tp1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 1:46pm
I use the leave-in treatment on my daughter and it works... there is hardly any breakage. My daughter's hair is very thick and coarse so it was a

Are all of their products this good?

Do you guys like the shampoos? Do they work?
Afro2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Afro2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2005 at 3:45pm
i use both their shampoos and conditioners, i think they work well, i thinks using the family of products assist hair maintenance and growth, i would definatley recommend the Mega Thick Vitalizer, it really does help produce noticible thick hair within about 3 weeks of daily usage.
Passin thru View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Passin thru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2005 at 5:54am
I've used some of the Doo Grow products, but not the entire line. So far I've only tried the Moisturizing growth shampoo, the Leave in growth treatment, and the Stimulating growth oil. I really like the Growth oil. I use that regularly. The rest I only use occasionally.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic