Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedjust ordered first shipment - so frustrated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kt8t View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kt8t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: just ordered first shipment - so frustrated
    Posted: March 18 2000 at 12:34pm
Well, I finally took the plunge and ordered after being HACKED once again by a hairstylist (what is so hard to understand about "just a trim"???????) I feel as though I'm destined for a bob 2" above my shoulders by some secret society of hairstylists. I have been trying to grow my hair out for over 3 years, but it grows slow, so whenever I try to get my split ends trimmed, I end up losing all growth and often (as is the case this time) ending up even shorter than the previous cut. This time, I got a bad, choppy uneven cut but hopefully I can just endure it and HF37 will kick in and it will grow out long enough to fix it and I won't have to cut it more to even it out. If it can work on me it can work on anyone.
Kim Leonard View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Leonard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2001 at 9:58am
I understand what you have gone through.I have been trying to grow my hair out for years. I had my hair cut and colored in April and the stylist cut my ends to much and made them uneven. I told her to only color the roots, don`t touch the ends. Well she colored the ends and my hair is still paying for it. My ends were dry before and their worse now. I need a cut badly (to remove my split ends) but I am so afraid to sit in or even go near a salon. I do hope HF37 works for you. I would like to hear about it. I have been observing the message board and reading about a lot of mixed results. I am still not sure I want to spend the $$$ to try it? Best of luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic