Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHAIR ?S

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
iram ali View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iram ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIR ?S
    Posted: April 05 2001 at 8:57am
im 17yrs. old, and i have heard many myths about heat styling your hair. i heard if you straighten your hair which i do everyday, you will eventually lose all your hair. is that true. my hair is a bit past shoulder length, kind of rough texture, kinda thick, and aisian if that has anything to do w/it. i condition my hair every Saturday night by putting coconut oil in my hair. i sleep overnight w/it then shower in the morning. does that help my hair. it does feel softer later. also i`d say my hair kinda damaged. alot of split ends. it looks alot worse when i dont straighten my hair. i heard egg makes your hair stronger and healtier but part of the egg (white/yellow) makes your hair white. is that true? oh yeah i have wavy hair too. so would it be ok to get a lose perm? or will i eventually lose my hair cuz of all the heat? oh, i also blowdry my hair. i colored it like three times when i was.....13-14. did that make my hair worse. thanx for your time and could you please respond to my questions a.s.a.p. please. im totally freaken out. thanx.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic