Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmsm? question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: msm? question
    Posted: March 02 2003 at 11:56pm
what is msm?
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2003 at 7:13pm
MethylSulfonylMethane:
i believe it is a type of organic sulfur that is in vegetables,etc. and makes up a big part of our bodies- things like skin, hair, etc. The typical diet is usually lacking in it because of all the processed foods that we eat. if you want to get more of it without taking a supplement then eat more raw veggies.(the RAW part is important because MSM is easily destroyed by cooking) or, like many people do, you can just take a supplement of it. there is lots of info about it on the net. hope this helps a little.
babybrat View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babybrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2003 at 11:45am
hi-
I know this sounds kind of weird but i heard that if u put a yolk egg in ur hair and smuther it in and then wash it out that it make for more protein in ur hair...which supposidly makes ur hair grow faster. Is this true??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic