Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPLEASE HELP ME!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Eve222 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eve222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP ME!!
    Posted: July 02 2003 at 1:35pm
Hi, about 4 weeks ago I've purchased Hair Formula 37 to boost up my hair speed and improve it's texture. Last year, my father found out I got fired from my office and cut all my hair up. I was really really sad. So this year, he ordered me a 2 month supply of HF37. It's been 4 weeks now and I haven't seen ANY results what-so-ever. I take a step 1 pill after each breakfast and dinner and 2 step 2 pills after 30-60 minutes of every meal(B,L,D). I would just like to know if I am taking the step 2 pills correct because the instructions tells me to take it on an empty stomache.
Thank you and have a nice day!
Stephy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2003 at 3:26pm
I'm no expert, but if I were you I would just continue taking the tablets everyday. I used to take HF 37, and it did help my hair grow, just not as fast as some people reported on the forum. Trust me I know how hard it can be when you want your hair to grow faster, I cut my hair and now it's probably going to take two years before it's where I want it to be ( bra strap). Eat a healthy diet rich in protein (fish is really good for your hair)and take your supplements, just make sure to be consistent with that. Like I said I'm no expert, but this is what's helped my hair grow faster. Just hang in there. Good luck
I'm tired of all this nonsense about
beauty being only skindeep. That's
deep enough. What do you want, an
adorable pancreas? Jean Kerr
adrianac80 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrianac80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2003 at 7:00pm
Your father cut all your hair off??!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic