Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

healthy way to lose weight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Marva View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2005 at 6:52pm
What really works for me (I've lost about 30-25 pounds or so already...it's really cool ^_^), is just exersising 10 minutes, three times a day. :) I do it 6 times a week, and I just walk outside. :) If you can do that, then it really works. ^_^ (I've actually been just walking once a day for ten minutes until recently, and it still worked really well... XD Do it three times a day, and see what happens! ^_~) I didn't even diet at all...but of course, cause I have no access to things like pop ect., just cut back on the suger. ^_^

Good day, and good luck! XD
Cheers!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2005 at 12:29am
The only problem with that is, if you start to eat normally again, you're likely to put the weight back on. You'd have to continue skipping meals indefinitely. . . it's like when people lose weight on Slim-Fast shakes, they have to keep drinking them every day even after they lose the weight, because if they go back to eating the way they were, they'll gain it back.

Originally posted by MoNiCaxOC MoNiCaxOC wrote:

I've lost 20 lbs. in 2 months by only have some coffee (w/fat free creamer) for breakfast and lunch, and a small dinner. Then I excercise for about 30 mins. 3 times a week (treadmill) and I DO NOT DRINK SODA. Or touch anything with added sugar. On Sundays I eat whatever I want (well usually just a fast food lunch & dinner).
More awesome than a manatee!
xx buela muerte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx buela muerte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 4:35pm
but coffee isn`t good for you...right?
i heard it does help to lose weight, but come on, its coffee? `=/ it has it's advantages and disvantages i guess...
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 1:04pm
I've lost 20 lbs. in 2 months by only have some coffee (w/fat free creamer) for breakfast and lunch, and a small dinner. Then I excercise for about 30 mins. 3 times a week (treadmill) and I DO NOT DRINK SODA. Or touch anything with added sugar. On Sundays I eat whatever I want (well usually just a fast food lunch & dinner).
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 12:34am
Drink milk, eat whole grains rather than refined whenever possible, and try to eat more fruits and veggies. Also, try to stay away from fast food as much as possible. That's what I'm trying to do. I've lost a little weight so far. . . not nearly as much as I'd like, but that's probably because I don't exercise as much as I should. *is lazy*
More awesome than a manatee!
kmarykv1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarykv1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2005 at 7:50pm
I'm overweight and trying to lose pounds, too. I think the best way (for me, at least) is a healthy, sensible diet and exercise. Nothing else has worked. I guess we're all different, though.

Best of luck :)
xx buela muerte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xx buela muerte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2005 at 1:38pm
What is the healthiest way to lose weight?

Edited by xx buela muerte - September 09 2011 at 7:56am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic