Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

breast implants

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2003 at 3:06pm

Monica, from the photos I've seen, you're a gorgeous woman. Not that my opinion matters, but if I had a vote, I would have said, leave your breasts alone.

thank you for the compliment gord maybe i'll cut my har intead [ just kidding gord i love long hair as much as you] i already have implants. i have for many years.
Arizona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2003 at 10:59pm
Oh, p-leeez! Leave God out of this.

Arizona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2003 at 11:03pm
Oh, p-leeeez! Let God out of it!
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2003 at 11:12pm
I'll probably never get breast implants, but it is tempting. I'm short and petite with breasts about right for my size, but it would be fascinating to have larger breasts;
a Barbie doll type of figure; ...average hips, little waist, big breasts. I think every woman dreams of having that sort of figure.
tina
Arizona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arizona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2003 at 11:24pm
Thanks for your support, Princess Monica!
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2003 at 2:32pm
Princess Monica,

After my breasts were stretched to twice their size while pregnant and then inflated and deflated with milk for nursing, I'm seriously considering breast implants. No more pregnancies are planned and I'm ready to be firm again. Do you have any advice to give me? I also have a few questions to ask.

How long have you had implants? How long does the pain from the surgery last? When does the swelling go down? I don't want to return to work from a few days "vacation" with huge breasts. I only want to go from a "B" to a "C" (maybe small "D"). How did you decide what size?

I bought a padded bra and it does make a difference in the way I look. I kind of have an idea of what size I would like to be from what size I liked when I quit nursing and my breasts still had some milk.

Thank you for opening this thread and offering your expertise. Anything you can tell me that would help would be most appreciated.

Thank you,
Twanda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2003 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Twanda Twanda wrote:

Princess Monica,

After my breasts were stretched to twice their size while pregnant and then inflated and deflated with milk for nursing, I'm seriously considering breast implants. No more pregnancies are planned and I'm ready to be firm again. Do you have any advice to give me? I also have a few questions to ask.

How long have you had implants? How long does the pain from the surgery last? When does the swelling go down? I don't want to return to work from a few days "vacation" with huge breasts. I only want to go from a "B" to a "C" (maybe small "D"). How did you decide what size?

I bought a padded bra and it does make a difference in the way I look. I kind of have an idea of what size I would like to be from what size I liked when I quit nursing and my breasts still had some milk.
Thank you for opening this thread and offering your expertise. Anything you can tell me that would help would be most appreciated.

Thank you,
Twanda

hi twanda
on your first question i've had implants since 98 so 4 years. the pain for me only lasted for about 3 days. each person is different though. the swelling honestly i can't remember but your dr. wll go over it how long the swelling last. i do have advice to give go for the D cup. once the swelling goes down and stuff you may wish you have gone bigger if you go with a C CUP. BUT YOUR DR WILL GO OVER WHAT SIZE IS BEST FOR YOU [sorry left the caps on] one of the biggest complaints from women is they wish they have gone bigger. my final advice is please research your dr.! if you have more questions please feel free to pm me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2003 at 10:54pm
also twanda you mention earlier in a post you were worried about complications. if you find the right dr. there should be none. that's why i so stress to find a very good dr.
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2003 at 8:34am
Princess Monica,

Thank you so much for responding, just talking about it with someone who has done this before makes it a little easier to think about.

How do I check out the Dr.? Where did you get your info on the Dr. you chose? There are 2 places around here I'm considering and both of them are members of the plastic surgery assoc. but that's all I really know.

Again, thanks for answering my questions. One consultant I spoke to at one of the Dr's office did suggest going ahead with bigger ones as she said the same thing you did that women usually wish they'd gone bigger.

Twanda

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2003 at 12:14pm
make sure your dr. is a certified plastic surgeon by asking. my plastic surgeon was tripple certified. because he also does reconstruction surgery. what i did was go through the phone book and called for information about the drs. when i recieved there imformation i was quite impressed that the one dr. was not just certifed but trippled. certfied i knew to go with him.
my advice would be check out both drs. by going and having a consultation with them. my dr. had pictures to see what he he did. it really put me at ease. believe me fo my consultation i was so nervous!
joec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2004 at 11:46pm
Dear Ladies
Thank you for sharing all this information especilly about a topic so private.
I am a married man in my 40's and my wife has nice breasts,we both enjoy them.As one of the writers wrote (name I cant recall) As a women becomes older the breast tend to droop.We both thaught about a lift or an implant.What steered us away from it in truth,was the suregons own web sites.

I f you go to them they are very detailed with before and after pictures,and they are going to show the best pictures.Even with that we could'nt find a dramatic difference.
They also disscussed the surgery in great detail and make no mistake it is surgery.The scars take up to6 months to heal,somtimes they never heal.
Bras dont always fit the new breast (allthough they are working on that) but what really turned us off as Uzma mentioned "breast are used sexualy more often than feeding childeren in a lifetime."
Thats true, but the surgeon own web site said the patient will have a loss of sensitivtey in the breast,and some even experience total,and irrevesible numbness in the breast.
That was enough for us to say if it isnt broke do'nt fix it.
If it improves a womens self esteem,or to correct a defomity there nothing wrong with it.
It's a personal choice thoe I dont think anyone should critisize,anyone else for it.But for us the risk outweighed the benefits.One other thing the surgeon site said if you lift the breast (women over 40) the results are only temporary.
I dont think a women should do it casualy,if its done get all the facts.
Joec
DAYZAHNISE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYZAHNISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2004 at 5:30pm
I WAS WONDERING HOW MUCH DOES THIS SURGERY COST >>>>>>
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2004 at 12:20pm
My GF got a great set with no lose of sensation or any other side effects for 4,000 dollars. She could not be more happy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYZAHNISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2004 at 9:34pm
THANKS HAL... I'M THINKING OF GETTING THEM. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAVE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS. WAS THE 4,000 JUST FOR THE IMPLANTS OR THE WHOLE SUGERY????
LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. SO
ENJOY IT ......
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2004 at 7:27am
4000 was the total cost. Spend some time looking at pictures and celeb with the same body type as yours. Get some idea of what you want before you go to your Doctor. They are the professional so you need to put "some" value on their opinions but you should also realize they have a prefence just like every one else. Of the 2 doc my gf saw, one suggested stripper size and the other nice rack for a peitie woman size. You can "try on" many sizes and then pick. Hope this helps.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2004 at 7:13pm
One thing to aware of:
Don't get breast implants that are too big for your size. This can cause backaches.
My lady Jasmine has breasts that are large for her relatively petite size, and she doesn't have back aches now but she is worried she may get them in the future as she gets older.
Jasmine has actually considered getting breast reduction surgery, not to make her breasts small but to make them average for her body size.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAYZAHNISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2004 at 8:40pm
THANKS.... THAT DOES HELP ALOT.
LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT. SO
ENJOY IT ......
sarahstars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahstars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2004 at 7:16pm
hi.
I am 23 years old and am looking into getting brest implants. why have you had it done three times? can you tell me about your experience and help me decide weither this is something i should go though?
thank
sarah
Paula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2004 at 8:16pm
I don't understand all the surgery craze. I'm kind of small and admit it would be nicer to have larger breasts, but I think that anyone who is so unhappy with their body should consult a psychologist first. If someone is really, really flat, I might understand, but I've seen women who are B cups go larger and it seemed like more of a follow the herd mentality and it didn't add the happiness they thought it would. I would really think long and hard about this because surgery is a very big deal, especially if it isn't to save your life.
Veiled Lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veiled Lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2004 at 5:17pm
I wouldn't have breast implants myself but then again I don't need them. My breasts are the right size for me, so why do it?
Modesty and Submissiveness is a
virtue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic