Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDark Skin Brothers Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 10:15am
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 11:02am
yea i dont like genocide espically the one that hapenning in africa many years ago i was just sad that out were ppl werent fighting with other ppl it was that we were fighting each other ,and now here is another in sudan
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

bg05 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 11:32am

Originally posted by The Man The Man wrote:

I agree the white man nor any other race caused all the problems it was ourselfes who did it

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Sure there was fighting amongst African tribes and such, but not like it is when white people come into the picture. If you saw the movie Hotel Rwanda (I'm sure you didn't so go get the DVD) the introduction tells of how this massive war got started. When the Dutch came the selected one tribe as the better one and gave them more oppertunities to succed. After a few hundred years the Dutch left but they put the oppressed group in charge. In any situation, dealing with adults (because children react differently), there will be lots of anger and vengence in their hearts. Therefore the the oppressed people began to treat the other tribe with such malice that they killed them. Now this would have never happened if the Dutch had not come in a divided them.  

The divisions in the Black American community are also the result of the degredation by whites. If you really want to know why our community is in such disarray find and read the speech by Willie Lynch called "How to Make a Slave". I refuse to post a link to it because I'm not your mother and I refuse to spoon feed you the truth. If you really want to know it, you'll find it on your own. If you prefer to stay in the dark and remain ignorant continue on your dark path of ignorance.

Please, don't quote what I'm saying either respond or move forward. The little clapping emoticon doesn't mean you understand.

http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
bg05=BodyGuard=Adot
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by bg05 bg05 wrote:

Originally posted by The Man The Man wrote:

I agree the white man nor any other race caused all the problems it was ourselfes who did it

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Sure there was fighting amongst African tribes and such, but not like it is when white people come into the picture. If you saw the movie Hotel Rwanda (I'm sure you didn't so go get the DVD) the introduction tells of how this massive war got started. When the Dutch came the selected one tribe as the better one and gave them more oppertunities to succed. After a few hundred years the Dutch left but they put the oppressed group in charge. In any situation, dealing with adults (because children react differently), there will be lots of anger and vengence in their hearts. Therefore the the oppressed people began to treat the other tribe with such malice that they killed them. Now this would have never happened if the Dutch had not come in a divided them.  

The divisions in the Black American community are also the result of the degredation by whites. If you really want to know why our community is in such disarray find and read the speech by Willie Lynch called "How to Make a Slave". I refuse to post a link to it because I'm not your mother and I refuse to spoon feed you the truth. If you really want to know it, you'll find it on your own. If you prefer to stay in the dark and remain ignorant continue on your dark path of ignorance.

Please, don't quote what I'm saying either respond or move forward. The little clapping emoticon doesn't mean you understand.

wow yea i saw that movie hotel rwanda good movie

waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

The Man View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 12:57pm
Another good movie was Boy N the Hood that was good movie by John Singleton he got deep in that movie and showed reality in that movie how it was black on black crime drugs

Edited by The Man
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 1:52pm

The divisions in the Black American community are also the result of the degredation by whites. This is also true.

It's called divide and conquer.

Like right now in an office enviroment (corporate america), did you know that many many comapies are composed of a majority of females. Black females are getting job that very few have ever had in our history. This is a good thing right? Yes and No.

Because whites are more comfortable with Black women, they promote them and give them opportunities that Black men are denied. We are too big and agressive they say. We are to out spoken and not will to humble ourselves like females. Black women, bless their hearts, they sell out their race in corporate America. They put us down because of thier success with white people. This why they can't find a man. No real MAN will put up with selling out, fake hair, straight hair, weaves, and bleached skin to look more whiter. Black MEN will not do this, so they skip us and give the job to a light skin female with no African pride.

Because of her job, she feels Black men are lazy and uneducated, when really one of the main reason she got the job is because she is a female and black, and willing to sell out. She's a double minority. They get a chance to have a female and a racial minority in one. She then believes she don't need a man, and her children don't need a father. So she puts him on child support and divorce him. This is called killing two birds with on stone. This is call divide and conquer.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 3:41pm

The movie hotel Rowanda was moving how the hutu were killing the tutsi and even children especially when pauls osn had to witness the death of his best friend.

Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 4:11pm

bg05 I respect you brother for speaking up and saying what you feel. This is good for everybody on the board. We need to hear how everyone feels. You are a smart person and I believe you are aware of what's going on.

Boys N the Hood was a good movie for reality. It showed how it is in the hood for some people. I remember when I first saw it, it really suprised me at how REAL it was. The scene with the little boys finding a dead body in the alley, that was me and my brothers finding a body in the field across the street from our house. We were on our way to school when my brother tripped over the body in a tall grass field. Red ants where coming out of his eyes,nose, and ears. I think I was about 12 or 11 and my brothers  were 7 and 6 . We went to school with images of a dead Black man in our minds.  Boyz N tha Hood was good for reality.

Do you know how fast Black men are dieing right now in the US. There are 5 or 6 Black females to each male. The males that are still alive are going through pure hell right now. Rejection, outcasts, misunderstood, ignored opinons, no support, very few older males to be a role model, dad is dead or in jail or on drugs, mom works all day or collect welfare and childsupport, our mothers grow up with out a father only hearing a one sided opinion of life, and top off with employment discrimination too. It's too much! We had better get a college education and be strong for ourselves because the people around us are weak!  This is not about being negative, this is about REALITY not MTV or BET, but REALITY. This is the real world we live in but it's not on TV.

Think about how I just came to you. It's all out of love MEN.

Edited by BIGGMike
bg05 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

The divisions in the Black American community are also the result of the degredation by whites. This is also true.

It's called divide and conquer.

Like right now in an office enviroment (corporate america), did you know that many many comapies are composed of a majority of females. Black females are getting job that very few have ever had in our history. This is a good thing right? Yes and No.

While the black community is divided it's not all "their" fault that black men aren't getting hired. You have to acknowledge some wrong doing on your part. Black men feel that society at large owes them something which makes them less adaptable in professional situations. Black men don't want to be seen as submissive therefore they don't respond well in positions of less authority.

On the other hand, black women may get hired but then we have this glass ceiling to contend with. All women have to deal with being the last person ever considered for a promotion black women are hardly ever considered because of harsh, but often times VERY TRUE stereotypes. Black women are always seen as being bossy, loud, and vengeful and from what I've seen, we are. For the most part black women can't control their anger or temper their attitudes long enough to hear the entire story. Many black women are very hotheaded and refuse to "take mess", but at the same time we waste energy by fighting every battle that comes our way. If black women would stop catching an attitude with every statement that's made towards them then we could move forward in the work force.

I understand that not all black men refuse to "submit" and not all black women are "neck rolling hot-heads" but the majority of them are and this is something each of us as blacks need to address.

Quote Because of her job, she feels Black men are lazy and uneducated, when really one of the main reason she got the job is because she is a female and black, and willing to sell out. She's a double minority. They get a chance to have a female and a racial minority in one. She then believes she don't need a man, and her children don't need a father. So she puts him on child support and divorce him. This is called killing two birds with on stone. This in call divide and conquer.

Willing to sell out?!? Wow, this is why we are where we are. Black people don't support each other at all. You see a "sister" get a job in an office building speaking English properly and abiding by the dress code and she's a sellout. You have another "sister" who just got fired from McDonald's because she doesn't want to tuck her shirt in so she caught an attitude with the manager and she's staying black. Wow, you guys have a distorted sense of what's good and bad.

It's not that black women feel that they don't need a man it's just that in situations of unplanned pregnancy the woman is forced to "sellout" while the guy is free to skip out if he so chooses. In the same instance he may decide to stay but doesn't know what to do. Of course he doesn't want to lose his youth and get a serious 9-5 to support this new child but at the same time he doesn't want to abandon his responsibilities. As the months progress she urges him to find work because the baby is coming, yet all he hears is nagging. Neither of them can handle the stress the other is placing on them so she decides it's best that he leaves. In situations like this it's no one's fault. He doesn't want to grow up and she doesn't want to be seen as a pain so they split.

The welfare system has also created the single black mother. It is easier for a single parent to get assistance than it is for a couple therefore a man feels that he is more helpful if he leaves.

bg05=BodyGuard=Adot
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 11:00am

Good point. I agree with some statements and disagree with some as well. But I do thank you for your thoughts.

Good Conversation. Good Feedback. This is Good for the Spirit.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 11:01am

Welfare system is destroying an entire race. You are right! Free food, free housing, and a monthly check. Just think, they don't need a man to help pay the rent, don't need a man to help buy food, don't need a man for his income. Well, what are men on this earth for other than to be a bank account and a sperm donor. This is what welfare 2005 has to offer an African American family. Oh, yea if she's a single mother the whole society will feel sorry for them, but if you are a single father, well you get the same treatment as all the other men, cause we all are the same right? Not all men grew up without a strong father that is the head of the house. My father wears the pants and my mother, she wear panties. Like father, like son. Not all of us want to run from children, the problem is, are we allowed to be the man on the job or at home. No we are not. So it's hard to feel like we are a part of society.That's why so many brother do what they want to and don't ask or consider what the other person wants. Why? Because nobody gives us a choice and nobody cares what we think in corporate America or at home.

Have we been taught to  take care of our children? Some have and some have not. It's real easy to see why some men don't take care of their children when their mother made welfare and handouts their husband. Young boys learn to be bad fathers from their own parents. A black male without a father is more than 70% likely to be put on childsupport just as a black female without a father has a 80% chance of being a single mother getting childsupport.

Divorce is out of contol in America and even more so in the Black community. Over half of the black male population is afraid to reproduce because of the welfare system and how some sisters let childsupport or careers/college degree(s) take the place of a MAN. They totally forget that a black man is not accepted or respected by the very system that they replace us with. After all a black man is not valued by his own family first, before him or his children are every put in a racist system like welfare or childsupport..............Your thoughts?

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 1:18pm

Willie Lynch wrote "How to Make a Slave"

Very good book. Read it brothers because the slave mentality is around us and among us. (thanks bg05)

Edited by BIGGMike
bg05 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

Divorce is out of contol in America and even more so in the Black community. Over half of the black male population is afraid to reproduce because of the welfare system and how some sisters let childsupport or careers/college degree(s) take the place of a MAN. They totally forget that a black man is not accepted or respected by the very system that they replace us with. After all a black man is not valued by his own family first, before him or his children are every put in a racist system like welfare or childsupport..............Your thoughts?

My thoughts are that you are just another angry black man who is trying to pass the buck for why you or other men may not have successful relationships. It sounds like you are trying to make the man the victim when in situations of divorce and welfare and child support, when it's everyone's fault. If you don't want a woman to abuse the welfare system or collect child support TAKE CUSTODY OF YOUR CHILDREN. Or better yet be more scrupulous about whom you decide to engage with sexually. Men would love to believe that they have no control over getting "trapped" by a woman, it's quite easy to avoid. Don't have sex with her if you think she's trying to trap you. If you don't like a woman to condescend you for not being as educated as she is, GET AN EDUCATION. I'm tired of hearing lazy ass black men talk about how hard it is for them to make it the world without "hustlin". It's hard for everyone. Either grow a pair and deal with the hardships of higher education or deal with being treated like a second class citizen by a woman who has worked her ass off for an education. Trust me, a real woman will respect you as long as you put forth a genuine effort.

If you truly fear and despise the welfare system and the process of child support, take an active stand. Educate those around you because if you can get one person to change their destructive ways it will effect some many other lives in a positive way.

bg05=BodyGuard=Adot
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 5:23pm

Black men are not lazy, sorry you don't understand that. Do you have any idea how many college educated brothers there are with BA's and Master Degrees that are unemployed because of racism and sexism. Stop hating. You are not a man and you need to check yourself.

A black female, who wants to pass as MAN, treaspassing on a mans website, calling Black men lazy and uneducated.  You are the fake. Aint nothing but REAL men over here. And don't use foul language on HB's site. And don't make personal attacks on me or any other person on this site. You are violating our space. Gotta go, Gotta go  

bg05 Who? Fake

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 5:34pm

bg05
Banned
Banned

Yea I did it.  Don't get out of line with any MEN on this site Sista!

You don't run anything here. Create your own site for fake people who want to be down with real people!

Edited by BIGGMike
Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 5:48pm
damn u took dat kinda personal dont cha think whats wrong wit adot havin her own opinion
The Man View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 6:20pm
true we just saying our thoughts
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 8:05pm

Originally posted by bg05 bg05 wrote:

My thoughts are that you are just another angry black man who is trying to pass the buck for why you or other men may not have successful relationships. It sounds like you are trying to make the man the victim when in situations of divorce and welfare and child support, when it's everyone's fault. If you don't want a woman to abuse the welfare system or collect child support TAKE CUSTODY OF YOUR CHILDREN.[/QUOTE]

I see that you are in to making personal attacks on BiGG Brothers who you don't even know. Do you read anything written by people with African Pride. Becasue if you did you would know not to test a Strong African American MAN. A person who was born a male and lives as a MAN in this society not able to role shift and shape shift like some people. The "Same" rules apply to us our whole lives, not just when we feel like jumping the fence. This is the problem that DARK SKIN BROTHERS have to deal with. Some people think they KNOW what a black mans life is like in the 2005 in America, but benifit from being a woman when she feels like it. We are MEN all the time. 

What will happen to me if I go to a womans website and start attacking the women for stating facts? No female is coming here runing anything on a MANS site. I respect you, and you will respect me and this site. Read the name of the site! MENS 360 WAVE PART II.

Personal attack on African American MEN will not be tolerated. Can African American men have anything in 2005.

I know who I am, do you? You will be dismissed if you disrespect MENS African Culture, sista sell out.  We don't shape shift over here. Respect it or leave, we don't need you here! Those are your only options.  This is MENS 360 Waves. Not MEN haters 360 Waves.       That is all!

Edited by BIGGMike
Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 8:36pm
She brought out alotta good points n when she say somethin u aint like u banned her thats just bullish to me. Mayne get a grip I think u takin ya mod job on dez boards a lil to seriously dude its gon b ok. 

Edited by Thats Riiiiiite
360spinna View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 8:44pm
hey i thought this topic was on Dark Skin Brothers Hair. what happened?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic