Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blonde or Brunette.. Confused again!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 12:10pm
Amy u and her sorta look alike! Which is why it took me a while to figure that it wasn't u in the pic!
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 8:57pm
fdg

!

Edited by amymusic - January 15 2007 at 11:52pm
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 5:05am
I agree with Veronica, you look alike. I just thought that the different lights (inside vs outside) made the difference...

Amy, you look really good in your new hair, nice color. How long is it now with the extentions? 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 7:51am
Wow it looks amazing ...I'm thinking of geting extensions just on the back later of my hair cuz i want a hair cut that has longer bangs and then long layers throughout, but my hair is shoulder length rite now so i don't want to chop more hair off while its so "short" lol. Are the extensions u got ok for the hair? Thanx!
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 8:17am
sda

Edited by amymusic - January 15 2007 at 11:56pm
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 4:06pm
ss

Edited by amymusic - January 15 2007 at 11:55pm
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 11:02pm
awe, i can't see the pic. u look awesome as a brunette! u look dangerous. I like it better.
~* Bambi Lee *~
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 12:37am
cute pick. and i def like the hair color. you should go as lara next halloween, you kinda look similar to her as well.
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 6:23am
OMG amazing pic! lol, lucky u!
Color_Diva928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Color_Diva928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 12:48pm

Looking at these pics of you with your long brunette hair makes me (the color chameleon that I am) want to consider going dark again. 

My natural hair color is actually very close to yours, but it's currently a rich medium red/auburn, similar to Lindsay Lohan's color before she went blonde.

The only thing that makes me think that going dark might be a mistake, is the fact that I'm fair-skinned, with dark eyes.  I think that part of the reason this dark color looks so good on you, is because you have blue eyes.  The contrast is very flattering.

Dark brunette with brown eyes might look boring, right?  The red that I have now is so vibrant that this may, in my case, be a change for the worse, instead of the better.... 

What do you think??

P.S. - Love the extensions, too!

Thanks. 

Edited by Color_Diva928
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 5:05pm

Dark hair and dark eyes are not boring at all! Maybe you could go with a rich chocolate brown. Chocolate brown hair, and brown eyes make an awsome look! If you get some color from the sun, a little tan would go well too.

Perfect example of brown eyes and brown hair combo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 5:43pm

Lol i feel like a total "plain jane" in my nat. black hair and brown eyes! It's funny u say that  so naturally i keep it fiery red and i need glasses so i wear green contacts, hehe. Well its not like i don't think brown eyes are amazing or anything, i just sorta stuck w/ that look once i had tried the green contacts. For some reason they really stand out on me! Anyway, i think its great that u are a professional singer and into hair too...I thought i was the only one lol. I feel hair and music go hand in hand

p.s. sorry abt going so off topic

Edited by Veronica F
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 6:12pm
I think the same too. I love when girls who have bright blue eyes get dark hair. It looks amazing. I have naturally very dark hair... almost the color you have now Amy, and brown eyes. Never was very apealing to me. LOL.

Ah I got to see the pic. Yep taht's Lara alright. Looks great!
~* Bambi Lee *~
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 6:35pm

brown eyes and blonde hair is interesting too. like jessica simpson. catherine zeta jones and selma hyak are beautiful women with almost black hair and brown eyes.

Beauty comes in all colors.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 7:02pm
I love brown eyes and blonde hair!
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 8:30pm

yeah I agree.I love brown eyes with blonde hair.Like jessica alba and simpson.I know most people are used to seeing paris hilton with blonde hair and blue eyes.But she has brown eyes naturally and they look so pretty on her.I think they look much better than the blue.

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=teenage+paris+hilton/v=2/SI D=w/l=WS1/R=7/IPC=us/SHE=0/H=3/;_ylt=Aq8GQrSoZJbrY5l9qyKQ5VB XNyoA/SIG=12cjq3e8m/EXP=1120354636/*-http%3A//www.awfulplast icsurgery.com/archives/2004_09.html

amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 9:19am
she looks so different with the pale skin and dark eyes. its weird but it kind of makes her look more classy. I think the overly dark tan, bleached out fried hair, and bright neon blue eyes make her look too fake.
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 9:21am

Jessica Alba pulls off the tanned blonde look beautifully, as her skin tone already had golden undertones. 2 thumbs up for jessica.

If any of you girls have transformation photos of your hair from one side of the color wheel to another, please post it. I love to see before and afters of drastic haircolor changes.

Edited by amymusic
haman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 11:47am
I have to say you look great as a blonde and a brunette....have you ever had a dark base with chunky blonde hilites?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 11:53am
No offense but for some reason i never found jessica simpson pretty. I think angelina jolie and salma hayek are very pretty tho, to name a few
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic