Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OFF TOPIC)K.K.K?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 10:56am
HEY BODYGUARD,CARD HAS A POINT,YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD I PRAY EVERY NIGHT SO I CAN BE A BETTER MAN FOR MY DAUGHTER,SO DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?CARD IS HOLDIN FAITH YOUR HOLDIN THE COMMON SENSE AND ITELLECT OF MAN!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:02am
I STILL RESPECT YOU VERY MUCH BODYGUARD BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE SITE I AGREE WITH CARD 100PERCENT WITHOUT GOD I CANT BREATH WITH ALL THE DIRT I HAVE DONE I FIND TIME TO PRAY!DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD BODYGUARD OR DO YOU THINK YOUR INTELLECT WILL GET YOU BY!
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:04am
Originally posted by spinnin spinnin wrote:

HEY BODYGUARD,CARD HAS A POINT,YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD I PRAY EVERY NIGHT SO I CAN BE A BETTER MAN FOR MY DAUGHTER,SO DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?CARD IS HOLDIN FAITH YOUR HOLDIN THE COMMON SENSE AND ITELLECT OF MAN!

What are you talking about?
I'm glad you pray, I really honestly hope it brings the good out of you.
What does my belief, or lack there of, in God have to do with the KKK? I asked him what his definition of joy was. His definition was personal. I took it to mean the race as a whole.
This conversation has nothing to do with God. Why does everyone bring God into this?

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT THE KKK.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:07am
BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS IN GOD NOT MAN EVERTHING EVOLVES AROUND GOD EVEN RACISM,ALL THAT BOOK KNOWLEDGE AND NO FAITH!THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT YOUNG LADY.
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:12am

BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS IN GOD NOT MAN EVERTHING EVOLVES AROUND GOD EVEN RACISM,ALL THAT BOOK KNOWLEDGE AND NO FAITH!THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT YOUNG LADY.

So the answer to why racism is prevelant is because of God and not man's interpretation of God's word?
What does my belief, or lack there of, in God have to do with the KKK?

Also, I understand that you are trying to sound intelligent, but spelling is key. And use the correct words as well.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:27am
i gotta side with card on this one

racism exists because we are all sinners
as sinners, it is human nature to find flaws in one another
it is human nature to have hatred towards people who are not like us
skin color happens to be the easiest way to distinguish between people
white people are in the majority, so therefore they feel they are superior and look down on people of other color tones
if we all had the same color skin, people would find different ways to hate each other.....hair color, eye color, etc
people dont like those that are different
intellectuals are in the minority....thats why they are often picked on
people who dress different.....people who are of a different sexual preference....religion
u get what im sayin
if we were all the same skin color.....people would still find reasons to hate each other

as far as agreeing with being segregated bodyguard
i disagree 100%
that just makes things worse

thats my 2 cents

to answer chess' question
i feel that the kkk is still in existence because for the most part they are not considered a major threat to our well being as blacks
we dont really consider them dangerous
just cowards scared to show their racists faces
i also think that if they were to start trouble, we would be able to overpower them

i dont feel like typin no mo'
uno
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:51am
now you want to talk down to me bodyguard,who is the elite now.DONT BE A HYPOCRITE, YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN MOST PEOPLE, THAT MAKES YOU ELITE MINDED.BODYGUARD I HAVE A GED AND PROUD OF IT.LOL BUT I HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO REALIZE YOU THINK LIKE THE WHITE MAN BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN ME!THATS HOW THEY THINK WHEN THEY COME TO THE GHETTO.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:51am
now you want to talk down to me bodyguard,who is the elite now.DONT BE A HYPOCRITE, YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN MOST PEOPLE, THAT MAKE YOU ELITE MINDED.BODYGUARD I HAVE A GED AND PROUD OF IT.LOL BUT I HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO REALIZE YOU THINK LIKE THE WHITE MAN BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN ME!THATS HOW THEY THINK WHEN THEY COME TO THE GHETTO.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 11:56am
Originally posted by 1800FabFlow 1800FabFlow wrote:

i gotta side with card on this one

racism exists because we are all sinners
as sinners, it is human nature to find flaws in one another
it is human nature to have hatred towards people who are not like us
skin color happens to be the easiest way to distinguish between people
white people are in the majority, so therefore they feel they are superior and look down on people of other color tones
if we all had the same color skin, people would find different ways to hate each other.....hair color, eye color, etc
people dont like those that are different
intellectuals are in the minority....thats why they are often picked on
people who dress different.....people who are of a different sexual preference....religion
u get what im sayin
if we were all the same skin color.....people would still find reasons to hate each other

as far as agreeing with being segregated bodyguard
i disagree 100%
that just makes things worse

thats my 2 cents

to answer chess' question
i feel that the kkk is still in existence because for the most part they are not considered a major threat to our well being as blacks
we dont really consider them dangerous
just cowards scared to show their racists faces
i also think that if they were to start trouble, we would be able to overpower them

i dont feel like typin no mo'
uno

simply wut i was tryin 2 say....but taken out of context....plus we as black out number all KKK memebers....most of them are in they're 50's and 40's and can hardly do n e thing to us....all they do is speak about it...it's not as bad as it was in the 60's and 50's
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 12:09pm
Good Question Chess...

I feel that the KKK is still around because the government do not feel threatened by them. Just think about it, anyone that our government or the people think is a threat they destroy by assasination and other means of disposal. When you read the history of the Black Panthers, the government created fear in people to make the Panthers seem to be more dangerous, created false alligations as well as an excuse to arrest or kill everyone in the group. To behonest the black panthers worked with some of the white radical groups and when whites see people have some power, they get scared and start arresting people. Our history shows the fear, a few examples are Free blacks but give them the Jim Crow laws, Asians bombed PearlHarbor so put them all in incarceration camps and send them back on the boat. Middle Easterns Bombed the twin towers so start pulling over everyone that look Middle Eastern. I even know some middle eastern people who got beat up by whites because of that bombing.
White people know their history and they fear that LOTS of people wouldnt mind paying them back for their dirty deeds, deeds that they refuse to apologize but even if they did apologize it would not erase the pain, atleast apologize for the jim crow laws those, people are still alive and well.

Many people who are part of the KKK are either in the government or supporting someone who works in the government. Thats how they are holding the power, and if they ain't bothering the white people then they really dont care if they exist or not.

Ok if i dont make sense let me know. Just my opinion.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 12:46pm
GOOD ANSWER CMESWEET,SWEET ITS THIS BROTHER AT MY JOB THATS STAY IN THESE WHITE FOLKS FACES ALWAYS TRYING TO FIT IN THERE WORLD.THE OTHER DAY, I HEARD ONE OF HIS SO CALLED BUDDIES CALL HIM A STUPID NIGGA.SWEET I KNOW ALL WHITE FOLKS ARE NOT THE SAME, BUT THIS BROTHER WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT!
We climb together on this site!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 12:57pm
LOL,THATS A TIGGER WOODS HOUSE NEGRO!
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 12:59pm

now you want to talk down to me bodyguard,who is the elite now.DONT BE A HYPOCRITE, YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN MOST PEOPLE, THAT MAKE YOU ELITE MINDED.BODYGUARD I HAVE A GED AND PROUD OF IT.LOL BUT I HAVE ENOUGH SENSE TO REALIZE YOU THINK LIKE THE WHITE MAN BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THAN ME!THATS HOW THEY THINK WHEN THEY COME TO THE GHETTO.

Excuse me for trying to help you out.
Just because you have a GED doesn't mean that you can't be intelligent. I don't think I'm smarter than you, I just wish you would be more confident in your own intelligence. I understand the stigma that goes along with a GED and honestly I don't believe that it's recipients are any less intelligent that those with an IB college prep diploma. Honestly, my mother didn't get her GED until after I was born and she has always been better at the English language than I have. There's nothing wrong with a GED!!! Of the last 20 great-great-grandchildren in my family only 4 have graduated from high school. There's no shame in a GED as long as your proud of your accomplishment.

And if the white man believes that education is the most important aspect of life and no number or piece of paper can determine your intelligence, then sure the Man and I share a brain.

And I say this with nothing but love for you. I hope for only the best for you and yours.

cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

GOOD ANSWER CMESWEET,SWEET ITS THIS BROTHER AT MY JOB THATS STAY IN THESE WHITE FOLKS FACES ALWAYS TRYING TO FIT IN THERE WORLD.THE OTHER DAY, I HEARD ONE OF HIS SO CALLED BUDDIES CALL HIM A STUPID NIGGA.SWEET I KNOW ALL WHITE FOLKS ARE NOT THE SAME, BUT THIS BROTHER WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT!

Sounds like your friend needs help. Yes, I know its not ALL white people but there is a great number of them like that. See, none of my friends are allowed to call me the N word, i dont care if they are white or black. Why would a white person want to call another black person that, knowing the history of the word? That is sick, your friend is sick and well he will see the light, no matter how much you try to fit in they remind you that you are not one of them. The white guy's response is proof of that.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Drag_on View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drag_on Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 3:50pm
dunno if any said this already to lazy to read, but in history it says slaves were rape meaning you never know what has happen or who could be your relative.
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 4:48pm
kinda off topic there buddy...
Bjanbkboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjanbkboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by mdzk1dd mdzk1dd wrote:

i think that racism is present at the same level as it was in the civil rights days but it is just in a different form. Alotta white people act like and say things that suggest that things have changed, but the overall mindset is still the same. Its like the racist people realize that they can't take the same approach so they are coming at us from another direction whether it be through holding most of the major leadership positions or only allowing black people to make advancements in sports and entertainment.

i agree on that cuz in the skool i go 2 there r a lot of white people an almost half of em r rednecks with their confederat e flags an old pickup trucks and the vibes they give off. An some of em have a lot of ignorant comments about black people 2 make. the other day this 1 guy decided 2 crack a black joke on me n hes lucky i got enough self control 2 jus make him look dumb. but wen that happened only the white people laughed, but im armed with my white jokes n if he decides 2 pull somethin like that again he gonna b in trouble.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Bjanbkboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjanbkboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

Originally posted by happypeople happypeople wrote:

yo on the real niggas who dont respond to questions like this,is the difference between a boy and a man(SPEAK UP NIGGAS OR JUST KEEP BRUSHIN) CHESS BE TRYING TO MAKE YALL PRETTY AZZES THINK!!!!

No, if they have no comment it's because they don't have knowledge on the subject. Besides most people are in class right now

On topic:
The KKK still exists in the midst of modern America for two simple reasons. The first being that they were not prosecuted by the government at the height of their power in the 1920's (maybe earlier). This is because most major senators were apart of this organization. To expound upon the KKK, it's beginnings were quite noble and honorable. It began in Tennesssee with Civil War veterans who just wanted to meet and discuss politics and how to improve their community. Although their leader was very racist their ill mannored actions didn't begin until after he died.
The second reason that the KKK is still around is because of their values. They believe that the world should be (at the least) separated (AS DO I). These segregationalist beliefs are also held by most middle class white americans. Thus the second election of Bush. It has nothing to do with racist beliefs it's just that they'd (middle Americans) would rather have a poor educational system than allow homosexuals to marry.

To know more about the reason Kerry lost check out www.retrovsmetro.org. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

thats true, the klan was persecuted in the 60's wen the government created cointelpro to neutralize groups like the klan and the black panthers. they never had direct methods but they sabatoged the plans and misinformed the public about the groups intent, mainly the panthers who seemed to have 1 of the best causes. if ur interested u can read more about it at

http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:21pm
At my skool there is a group of skinheads and I'm kool wit some we talk about normal everday thingz and shyt... I once asked what they got against non white people and he never gave a strait answer... He said it's just the way he wuz raised, (to hate) .....

If you were to ask them they would tell you that blackz stink, don't take showers and shyt like that but really ain't the truth.....

The KKK just some ignorant people, if we were to put them in a room wit one of us for a year they probably walk out acting mad niggarish....

This iz GOD'z plan homie... let him do his thing...

It'z just B1oodz and cripz... why they hate each other, no reason really, only that one of them iz a blu or a red....
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
RedMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:39pm
Preach on Cardinal, the only reason they tried to break us down and tear us apart is because they was afraid of us becoming successful i mean that is what they mostly fear. They dont want to see a African American have a seat in the supreme court or see us loving one another. With all the money we spend on taxes how come you havent seen a cent of it going to improving schools in the hoods or using it for holding special afterschool programs for children. But sense it is not going to the schools are future generation is forced to sell and steal just to survive in the streets. Thats why we must start educating ourselves and stop taking our education for granted. We must become leaders of our children and set examples so that they will know that they can also become doctors,lawyers,judges, and also even president.We must also become one with are people and stop all this senseless violence and black on black crime, that is all the KKK want is for us to destroy each other. We must have peace with are race.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic