Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked(OFF TOPIC)K.K.K?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (OFF TOPIC)K.K.K?
    Posted: December 10 2004 at 3:44pm
There are ugly people and attractive people in every group of people, I have seen them.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2004 at 2:32pm
ricans are made up of black people
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
happypeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happypeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2004 at 2:23pm
yeah i love,there women i have not seen and ugly puerto rican yet.
philly cheese steaks
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2004 at 2:00pm
WELL I GREW UP WITH PUERTO RICANS MOST OF MY LIFE,IN BROOKLYN NEW YORK.THEY THINK THERE BLACK AND WILL GIVE YOU THE DRAMA IF YOU THINK NOT!LATINOS ARE FAMILY TO ME AS BLACK AS MY FIRST CUZIN.
We climb together on this site!
step yo game up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote step yo game up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2004 at 1:49pm
im guessin yall would love a city like miami lol...

the white people make 12% of the population, and the rest are blacks and latinos (although theres a lot more latinos than blacks, but we all still get along regardless)

i dont know how it is in other cities, but ive noticed in places like miami and in new york blacks and latinos call each other nigga and its all good...and all black people that ive met never had a problem w/ latinos sayin nigga...but ive seen black folks on the internet talkin bout how latino should never use the word nigga...

its funny cuz im latino and so are both of my parents...but my dad happens to be black skinned and my mom happens to be white skinned...but since im a latino no1 ever says "oh that boy mixed" they just say im latino...

i also noticed in central america and all latin american countries the white latinos and the black latinos get along just fine, its just here in america where yall blacks and em white folks dont like each otha lol...

so, im jus wonderin, how do you black people feel about latinos sayin nigga? cuz in miami its all good for us to say it...
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2004 at 7:40am
MASSB1,TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,I HEARD THIS NEWS TALK SHOW SAY THE KKK WAS GROWING STRONG IN NUMBERS,SO I ASKED THE QUESTION TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK ABOUT THERE COMFORT ZONE IN THIS SOCIETY.MASSB1 THERE ARE PEOPLE DYING IN THE MIDDLE EAST EVERYDAY,JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS NOT DIRECTLY IN YOUR FACE IT DOESNT MEAN YOUR NOT AFFECTED.
We climb together on this site!
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2004 at 9:05pm
I BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK...YEAH I SAID IT.

I WAS INTERESTED IN IT, AND IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO REPLY THEY SHOULD STATE THEIR REASONS FOR SAYING IT. THEREFORE, I ASKED THE QUESTION AND I HOPE DUDE COME BACK.

I LOOK OVER THE ARGUMENTS, I'M GETTING USED TO DOING THAT.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:20pm
AND GUESS WHO'S INVOLVED IN EACH THREAD?????

SIMPLE
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:18pm
its funny how every thread.........
no matter what the topic is always turns into an argument/beef

cot damn
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

you always have a problem with God being involved in something...when actually He does have a place in this convo...

Because that's my opinion. Live with it.

lol @ live with it...why dont u live with God being involved in posts then :/
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:16pm
WHICH ONE OF U AZZHOLES BRUNG THIS OLD AZZ THREAD BACK FROM WAY BACK WHEN???LMAO...SHOOT I'M GLAD I'M OUT OF IT.....GET SICK N TIRED OF TRYIN TO TALK 2 PEOPLE WHOBE MISCONCIEVING WUT I SAY, AND MY ATTITUDE
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by jarell1944 jarell1944 wrote:

you always have a problem with God being involved in something...when actually He does have a place in this convo...

Because that's my opinion. Live with it.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2004 at 8:03pm
Yo Chess, why did this question come into your mind?
Questions like these run through mine but I realize it'z watchin tv, so I limit myself..
I don't really like racial issuez coz at the end of the day your the only one who feels like the world iz on your shoulders......

(juss mah 2 cents)
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2004 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Drag_on Drag_on wrote:

dunno if any said this already to lazy to read, but in history it says slaves were rape meaning you never know what has happen or who could be your relative.

I believe that most of us know that many slaves were raped. But can you please elaborate on the significance of your quote and how it is related to why the KKK is still present? Thanks
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2004 at 2:33am

Originally posted by spinnin spinnin wrote:

HEY BODYGUARD,CARD HAS A POINT,YOU DONT BELIEVE IN GOD I PRAY EVERY NIGHT SO I CAN BE A BETTER MAN FOR MY DAUGHTER,SO DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?CARD IS HOLDIN FAITH YOUR HOLDIN THE COMMON SENSE AND ITELLECT OF MAN!

What are you talking about?
I'm glad you pray, I really honestly hope it brings the good out of you.
What does my belief, or lack there of, in God have to do with the KKK? I asked him what his definition of joy was. His definition was personal. I took it to mean the race as a whole.
This conversation has nothing to do with God. Why does everyone bring God into this?

THIS TOPIC IS ABOUT THE KKK.

YOUNGCJ990H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNGCJ990H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:46pm
Drag_On Originally wrote: dunno if any said this already to lazy to read, but in history it says slaves were rape meaning you never know what has happen or who could be your relative.

u do have a point
united we WAVE
divided we NAP

RedMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:39pm
Preach on Cardinal, the only reason they tried to break us down and tear us apart is because they was afraid of us becoming successful i mean that is what they mostly fear. They dont want to see a African American have a seat in the supreme court or see us loving one another. With all the money we spend on taxes how come you havent seen a cent of it going to improving schools in the hoods or using it for holding special afterschool programs for children. But sense it is not going to the schools are future generation is forced to sell and steal just to survive in the streets. Thats why we must start educating ourselves and stop taking our education for granted. We must become leaders of our children and set examples so that they will know that they can also become doctors,lawyers,judges, and also even president.We must also become one with are people and stop all this senseless violence and black on black crime, that is all the KKK want is for us to destroy each other. We must have peace with are race.
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:21pm
At my skool there is a group of skinheads and I'm kool wit some we talk about normal everday thingz and shyt... I once asked what they got against non white people and he never gave a strait answer... He said it's just the way he wuz raised, (to hate) .....

If you were to ask them they would tell you that blackz stink, don't take showers and shyt like that but really ain't the truth.....

The KKK just some ignorant people, if we were to put them in a room wit one of us for a year they probably walk out acting mad niggarish....

This iz GOD'z plan homie... let him do his thing...

It'z just B1oodz and cripz... why they hate each other, no reason really, only that one of them iz a blu or a red....
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
Bjanbkboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjanbkboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 5:09pm

Originally posted by happypeople happypeople wrote:

yo on the real niggas who dont respond to questions like this,is the difference between a boy and a man(SPEAK UP NIGGAS OR JUST KEEP BRUSHIN) CHESS BE TRYING TO MAKE YALL PRETTY AZZES THINK!!!!

No, if they have no comment it's because they don't have knowledge on the subject. Besides most people are in class right now

On topic:
The KKK still exists in the midst of modern America for two simple reasons. The first being that they were not prosecuted by the government at the height of their power in the 1920's (maybe earlier). This is because most major senators were apart of this organization. To expound upon the KKK, it's beginnings were quite noble and honorable. It began in Tennesssee with Civil War veterans who just wanted to meet and discuss politics and how to improve their community. Although their leader was very racist their ill mannored actions didn't begin until after he died.
The second reason that the KKK is still around is because of their values. They believe that the world should be (at the least) separated (AS DO I). These segregationalist beliefs are also held by most middle class white americans. Thus the second election of Bush. It has nothing to do with racist beliefs it's just that they'd (middle Americans) would rather have a poor educational system than allow homosexuals to marry.

To know more about the reason Kerry lost check out www.retrovsmetro.org. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

thats true, the klan was persecuted in the 60's wen the government created cointelpro to neutralize groups like the klan and the black panthers. they never had direct methods but they sabatoged the plans and misinformed the public about the groups intent, mainly the panthers who seemed to have 1 of the best causes. if ur interested u can read more about it at

http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Bjanbkboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjanbkboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2004 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by mdzk1dd mdzk1dd wrote:

i think that racism is present at the same level as it was in the civil rights days but it is just in a different form. Alotta white people act like and say things that suggest that things have changed, but the overall mindset is still the same. Its like the racist people realize that they can't take the same approach so they are coming at us from another direction whether it be through holding most of the major leadership positions or only allowing black people to make advancements in sports and entertainment.

i agree on that cuz in the skool i go 2 there r a lot of white people an almost half of em r rednecks with their confederat e flags an old pickup trucks and the vibes they give off. An some of em have a lot of ignorant comments about black people 2 make. the other day this 1 guy decided 2 crack a black joke on me n hes lucky i got enough self control 2 jus make him look dumb. but wen that happened only the white people laughed, but im armed with my white jokes n if he decides 2 pull somethin like that again he gonna b in trouble.
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic