Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wave clique

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 11:50pm
thas wut im talkin bout javee. we gonna run p high and stomp all dem otha cliques.     *javee: close friend, and member of the wave clique

Javee from P-Tx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Javee from P-Tx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 11:44pm
Yo Sjay wut up Blood its Javee we going to set our paris high off with our wave clique not only are we two of the smartest black dudes in our school but we dress clean and got waves, girls, and a clique
J.Fisher representin' Paris Texas
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 3:07pm
i been at it fo a year pimp but i been trying to get them fo 4 years
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
kapone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 12:26pm
how long u benn at it b?
you can laugh and talk S**t
till ya lips get tired
ill send ya home like Kanye
wit ya lower jaw wired
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 12:20pm

a nationwide would be tight yall u feel me'

homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 11:39am
maybe even start a website...

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 11:36am
hellz yeah, thas wut im talkin bout. a nation wide wave clique. this stuff gonna be all across the news jk. im in texas. paris, texas. but it be tight if we could get this across the country. we could mail out the specially made durags and shirts.

kapone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 8:20am
im feelin the wave clique idea. what  state you in.  we can get that poppin all over  tha  country.  at my school  here in alabama  its a few people  on tha come up.  i  think im  in the lead though  seein how  i been at this for  almost 2 years.
you can laugh and talk S**t
till ya lips get tired
ill send ya home like Kanye
wit ya lower jaw wired
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 11:16pm

its nice to hear these kinds of things from ppl other than my parents, cuz u know how u get into the mode of blockin them out after awhile. ur a good person to look up to BIGGMike and i applaud u

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 5:02pm

Yep, I remember. They came after me too, OU, Texas, Nebraska, Kansas, UNLV, Tx A&M. I settled for OSU. They help my family with a few issues, You dig!

Take it slow and take it all in cause your gonna look back and miss those days. I do, boy do I miss those days. Now I work,work, work!

Sjay, you are at a cross roads in your life. It's make it or break it time. Every little choice you make could hurt or take you to the next level brother. Please stay away from from the girls/women right now. I know they coming after you. Block'em! They want a peace of you just like those coaches. Make sure you do research on the college that you choose. How many African Americans? How many men there are to women? What's the graduation rate for athletes? ....ect

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 2:36pm
thanx BIGGMike, u sound like u were pretty good at football. the way u described urself, it sounded like u were describin me. im very smart too, and sum would say the smartest black person in our class. im in all honors classes and was part of the national jr honor society. im also a 3 time state competing future problem solver. im also good at sports. and i play euphonium in band. i fit in wit all crowds of ppl wether they be black or white or latin. ppl can relate to me alot. kinda o/t but its becoming a problem wit my full schedule and sports. coaches wanna put me on varsity to be the running back and i didnt even play last year. im 5'10 and weigh 195. perfect size. i jes gained 30 pounds of muscle in this last year. my freshman year, i was a monster on defense and got many sacks. they wanted to move me up too, but my parents didnt wanna risk it. ima  junior now. so i have to take my 3rd year of spanish and a technology course, so my electives are taken up. coaches said they'd work sumthin out tho. coaches are sweatin me tho, comin to my job. callin my house and givin me bussiness cards like i dont know them or sumthin.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:55pm

A few mottos:

Got a Brush, Got Waves!

Spinning is a Habit!

Leave the naps at home!

Gotta Spin, Gotta Win! (my favorite)

Spinning is a Way of Life

If You gettin Sea Sick, don't Look! 

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:49pm

Already!

I can relate to what you are saying. I was like that too in highschool. They still look at me as a leader eventhough we haven't been in school for a while. I still have that enfluence over my ex-classmates. You have the power to enfluence them in a good way.

Playa did you know they put me on the varsity football team when I was a freshman. Why? Because I hurt the quarterback and tightend within 2 quarters of my first and only freshman football game. The coaches pull me out of the 2nd half and put a varsity jersey on me. I also had a 3.8 GPA, was a member of the honor society, and an all around playa with the ladies. It didn't hurt to be 6 feet 3 and weigh 200 pounds as a freshman.

So I can relate Sjay. Do you thang man. Get your crew together and enfluence the whole school. I would if I could do it again.

Leading comes natural to some people. If you have it, don't abuse it. Use it to do good things that will benifit everyone. A wave click is a good thing if you can enfluence these cats to care about their appearance. Plus the girls will cut for you too, Playa!

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 1:11pm
i could understand if i was a dork at my school, ppl would prolly think its stupid, but i actually have influence on things at my school. (im one of the cool guys)

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:54pm
i already got supporters at school so im cool and yeah... bamma... nope we dont use that

DeeNeedsWaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeeNeedsWaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:31pm
dude dont let these ppl egg u on if u did that when i was in skool ppl woulda called u a bamma yah prolly got diff. word but it means all the a "lame"
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:39am
haha, i likes dat... the "got waves" thing would be retro. good lookin out

Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:30am
how bout sumin like got waves or I want waves like pusha
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Blazer15 Blazer15 wrote:

no problemo amigo my adviso su adviso.

The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:04pm
yeah I feelin u on that build onto yo idea untill untill he turns out good
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic