Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*POLL* How old are you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: What is your current age group?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [7.50%]
17 [21.25%]
15 [18.75%]
9 [11.25%]
8 [10.00%]
11 [13.75%]
5 [6.25%]
3 [3.75%]
5 [6.25%]
1 [1.25%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *POLL* How old are you?
    Posted: July 20 2005 at 6:06pm

Hello everyone,

Simply for the purpose of fun, I thought a poll would be interesting on this particular board. I searched the board for a similar poll but did not find one. Mods, if you are aware of one, please feel free to let me know and I will / you can delete this one.

Typically, most long hair is worn by those in the 20-25 age group, but there are always those like mself who aren't heading for the scissors any time soon.

And I am, hmm, let's see...26?  (har har) Just kidding. I'll vote when the screen refreshes from posting.

Karen Marie

Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 7:32pm
I'm Male and 29.
My hair has been growing off and on since a short cut in 1994 that was 3" long. By off and on I mean there were a few years when I got frequent trims and didn't really gain length and might have gone a tad shorter but it was still below my shoulders. I'm currently at least 30.5"
Here's a March 8th 05 Picture

laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 8:26pm
I'll be 33 in August.
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 9:01pm

Dave, correct me if I am mistaken, but are the polls not designed to accept anonymous poll voting? In other words, you have to be a member and logged in to vote, but there is not a way to find out who voted, correct?

Come on folks, your secret is safe with us. You don't even have to post to take the poll.   Only a tiny percentage of those viewing are voting, unless all five of us have viewed this thread five times. LOL!

AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 9:48pm
21 here
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 12:49am
21 here aswell..
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 1:02am
I'm not telling.
my LJ, 40 inches long
Elizabeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elizabeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 3:46am
I am 34 years old.
tdouty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdouty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 6:40am
32 here.  I think in the general public you'd find that most people with long hair are in their late teens and early twenties.  Since this is a long hair forum and I'm sure most people here think the feeling that "You have to cut your hair when you get older" is garbage, the age is higher.  Should be interesting to see the results.

1c.m.ii
36" as of January 14, 2008
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 7:45am
I'm 30.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
farmerburgess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farmerburgess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 8:52am

I'm a couple months away from 34.  I've been a shortie for quite a few years, and experimental yo-yoing with my hair length since I was about 13 - the last time my hair was truly long.

Now I'm really concentrating on reaching elbow-waist length (only 18 inches to go Confused) because I don't want to move to the inevitable permed Qtip look (no offense, Mom).  I think somebody in another thread called it "aging gracefully"...

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 8:55am

I didnot look to see what board I was on and I voted. I am sorry.  I am the one that voted 46-50 group, so you can delete it if you want to.  Thank you for understanding! Debbie

There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 9:53am

FarmerB, LOL @ Q-tip head. I've heard it referred to as Poodle Head also. Not the vision I have for myself at 65.

Debbie, oh, no need to delete you, we're glad you popped into the board.

Tdouty, re: your photo. Hands at ten and two, please.           (Just kidding.)

CrazyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 12:36pm
30 for 8 more days!    LoL.
curlyhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlyhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 4:34pm
I will be 20 in September
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by ACCOLADY ACCOLADY wrote:

Dave, correct me if I am mistaken, but are the polls not designed to accept anonymous poll voting? In other words, you have to be a member and logged in to vote, but there is not a way to find out who voted, correct?

Hi Karen -- yes, the polls are anonymous.  Even I don't know who voted in which category.
Paulbob View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 10:33pm

I am 29 (cough) and still holding

Paulbob

Edited by Paulbob
Viktoria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viktoria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 4:52am

I´m 38. I had to be 35 to even get the patience to grow it this long (36 inches today!).

My personal opinion is that all the infinate possibilities of long hair are usually better governed by the more mature, older men and women...

Edited by Viktoria
The more you complain, the longer God lets you live.
dolcecasa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolcecasa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 11:34am
Hello,
Im 46, graying and growing out a short cut.
Lord, give me strength!
dolcecasa!
MrsMNK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMNK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2005 at 4:42am
17 here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic