Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*POLL* How old are you?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: What is your current age group?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [7.50%]
17 [21.25%]
15 [18.75%]
9 [11.25%]
8 [10.00%]
11 [13.75%]
5 [6.25%]
3 [3.75%]
5 [6.25%]
1 [1.25%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 12:49am
21 here aswell..
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 9:48pm
21 here
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 9:01pm

Dave, correct me if I am mistaken, but are the polls not designed to accept anonymous poll voting? In other words, you have to be a member and logged in to vote, but there is not a way to find out who voted, correct?

Come on folks, your secret is safe with us. You don't even have to post to take the poll.   Only a tiny percentage of those viewing are voting, unless all five of us have viewed this thread five times. LOL!

Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 8:26pm
I'll be 33 in August.
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 7:32pm
I'm Male and 29.
My hair has been growing off and on since a short cut in 1994 that was 3" long. By off and on I mean there were a few years when I got frequent trims and didn't really gain length and might have gone a tad shorter but it was still below my shoulders. I'm currently at least 30.5"
Here's a March 8th 05 Picture

ACCOLADY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACCOLADY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 6:06pm

Hello everyone,

Simply for the purpose of fun, I thought a poll would be interesting on this particular board. I searched the board for a similar poll but did not find one. Mods, if you are aware of one, please feel free to let me know and I will / you can delete this one.

Typically, most long hair is worn by those in the 20-25 age group, but there are always those like mself who aren't heading for the scissors any time soon.

And I am, hmm, let's see...26?  (har har) Just kidding. I'll vote when the screen refreshes from posting.

Karen Marie

Birds of a feather flock together & then crap on your car.

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

Member since 2000, not reg. until 2005
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic