Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to gain weight.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MBurney218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBurney218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to gain weight.
    Posted: August 08 2005 at 10:54am

I hear so much on how to lose weight. well can anyone tell me how to gain weight? I am 5'5, 118 pounds and i wear a size 7-8 in pant size. I just want like 10 more pounds. I eat, TRUST ME i eat, but my metabolism kicks my a$$. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 12:44am
Eat more calorie-dense food, and drink your juice and pop with full-sugar.  That way, you should be able to cram more calories into your normal amount of food and drink, so you should (theoretically) be able to gain weight without eating more.
More awesome than a manatee!
maos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 4:17pm
eat more carbs. but still exercise. and dont eat carbs as in just things with sugar in etc - lots of whole meal pasta and wholemeal bread.

MBurney218 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MBurney218 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 8:00am
Thanks guys
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2005 at 5:55pm

How about notttttttttt!

Don't listen to what the other people said. (Sorry)  But what you all said was incredibly unhealthy.  Loading up on carbs and sugary soda???  --Not healthy!!

If your looking to gain weight the HEALTHY way, I suggest eating more lean protien....mostly red meats. Also, It sounds like your at a perfect weight for your height....  I'm not sure if you exercise...but if you do....try not doing as much cardio...limit that....and gradually start lifting some weights.  I promise you won't BULK UP.  It will add some very nice curves to your body.

Trust me...there is a difference between skinny and fit.  Personally, if someone called me skinny I'd be offended since I work so hard at the gym.  I'd much rather have a little bit of definition in my arms and abs...ect. 

By lifting weights...you will def gain some weight.  But it will all be a little muscle.  And we all know muscle weighs more than fat.

Personally, I am 21 yrs old / 5'5 / 125 lbs. / 19.8 % body fat

PM me if you want addition help or info!!

I hope this helps you!! 

*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic