Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWOW, gay animals now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

UMMMM........SO WHY DID YOU REPLY
why did i reply...becuz you think you can make a joke bout me. no homoboy....**** like that dont go down with me. Nigga....you probably jacking of to my lil scrappy ico
2_short_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

Originally posted by 2_short_90 2_short_90 wrote:

man dats why da population increase is decreasin now

The population is decreasing? You are so sadly misinformed. There are roughly 7 billion people in the world with less than 10% being homosexual. I would hit you with more knowledge but why waste the effort?
man didnt i tell u bout bein literal all da time man...it wuz jus a joke...and i said that da increase wuz decreasin which it is
Yo ya boi and his gurl is famoushttp://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfmVOTE       OR180 UR 360
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:32pm
lol, nicca ima just hit u wit facts to shut you up cause im gettin tired of you. I swear to god i neva beat my ****, neva.....i swear to god i got weapons,2........i swear to god i got ammo......i swear to god i've fired those weapons.....i swear to god im no fag......i swear to god, on my life, my family, everything i just said iz true.....so you see nothing you say gonna faze me ***** ass nigga.....im reloaded......its your turn.....real talk
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:34pm

lol, nicca ima just hit u wit facts to shut you up cause im gettin tired of you. I swear to god i neva beat my ****, neva.....i swear to god i got weapons,2........i swear to god i got ammo......i swear to god i've fired those weapons.....i swear to god im no fag......i swear to god, on my life, my family, everything i just said iz true.....so you see nothing you say gonna faze me ***** ass nigga.....im reloaded......its your turn.....
Like I said B4....weapons dont matter here, this iant the streets....this is a wave forum, so why act like a fake ass e-thug?
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:34pm

it wuz jus a joke...

Keep your gay jokes to yourself homie.

PLAYA2K...please chill, I'm only asking because I see something stupid is about to happen.

Cheater...this topic is offensive ....TO ME! So, I'm going to pull a BP, please guys...no fighting! I don't like it when you yell....it makes my little heart hurt....

SO TRUCE fellas....

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:36pm
if thats the case why we talkin anyway like you said its the internet, this iz pointless.....by the way wheres your facts....you said you had weapons....didnt you???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

it wuz jus a joke...

Keep your gay jokes to yourself homie.

PLAYA2K...please chill, I'm only asking because I see something stupid is about to happen.

Cheater...this topic is offensive ....TO ME! So, I'm going to pull a BP, please guys...no fighting! I don't like it when you yell....it makes my little heart hurt....

SO TRUCE fellas....

my bad, no more gay threads

PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:38pm
......just shut up....your trying to make yourself look hard....but you aint dog....just shut up
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:40pm
Let's spread love...

http://imagescommerce.bcentral.com/merchantfiles/4898255/Giant%20Heart%20Cookie.jpg">

Everyone take a piece....mmm
Or not...

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

......just shut up....your trying to make yourself look hard....but you aint dog....just shut up

i'm what???? i sent you a bmail....you made it public. I aint got nothin to prove, you liar, you aint neva touch a weapon in ya life.

PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:43pm
yeah i wanted to make it public....i already prove my point, you made yourself dumber and dumber....at least killin admitted he looked stupi when he did his freestyle...so yuneed to admit it too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:46pm
i tend to disagree, only you made fake accusations. Speakin tha truth dont make u stupid, im not talkin to you now. I had fun playing your game playa2k4. THE GAME IZ OVER. I hope you upgrade next year.

Da Poison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Poison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:52pm
CHEATER,I JUST GOT YOUR.....AWKWARD BMAIL.....I DIDNT POST TO YOU TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD. I DIDNT POST BECAUSE CARD DID. I POST BECAUSE YOUR "JOKE" IS OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE...PLUS THIS A WAVE FORUM, NOT A JOKE FORUM. I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BAD TO YOU BUT HAVE TO RESPOND BACK TO ME

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Da Poison Da Poison wrote:

CHEATER,I JUST GOT YOUR.....AWKWARD BMAIL.....I DIDNT POST TO YOU TO MAKE YOU LOOK BAD. I DIDNT POST BECAUSE CARD DID. I POST BECAUSE YOUR "JOKE" IS OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE...PLUS THIS A WAVE FORUM, NOT A JOKE FORUM. I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BAD TO YOU BUT HAVE TO RESPOND BACK TO ME

i dont know, ever since you got here it just looked to me like you were sent here from heaven to get me outta here.....callin me a poison to da forum and everything else.......i aint got no problems wit you other than that, i'll squash all tha beef wit you if you want, as for the topic, i already said i wont start gay or bisexual threads again. I leave it in your hands to end tha beef...i got no problems wit u, not no more.

Solbiato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solbiato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 4:02pm
HAHA another beef post
Da Poison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Poison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 4:04pm

Originally posted by Da Poison Da Poison wrote:

i dont know, ever since you got here it just looked to me like you were sent here from heaven to get me outta here.....callin me a poison to da forum and everything else.......i aint got no problems wit you other than that, i'll squash all tha beef wit you if you want, as for the topic, i already said i wont start gay or bisexual threads again. I leave it in your hands to end tha beef...i got no problems wit u, not no more.
LOL.....I CAME FROM THE HEAVENS.....NO. I DIDNT CAME FROM THE HEAVENS.....I WAS CREATED FROM ALL THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS.....BUT TURNED POSITIVE....I AM THE "WATCHER" OF THIS FORUM....I DONT POST FOR FUN.....BUT I WATCH AND LEARN....I WATCH YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE A REAL THREAT TO THIS FORUM. I AM WILLING TO STOP WHAT YOU CALL "BEEF" BUT I AM WATCHING NOT ONLY YOU BUT EVERYBODY: EVEN KILLIN....I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO YOU......BUT YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON, BUT NEXT TIME........

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 4:08pm
well watcher....im done beefin. unless someone starts wit me....hence what happened here. I didnt start this. I sent him a bmail, and he got brave, thats all. Me, a threat to the forum, im hurt. Besides you must have seen it...i stopped beefin for a month and it got worse....a damn 13 page war started/ without me....where were you then?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic