Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWOW, gay animals now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Cheater Of Da Year (2004) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW, gay animals now
    Posted: December 26 2004 at 1:15pm
I'M REPPIN EVERY NICCA IN DEES STREETS TO SCREAM AT ME!!!!!!

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 1:16pm
why would u post such homosexuality content on a non homo forum????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

as i said...i though this was hilarious...was gettin tired of hearin that damn word BEEF so i figured i come wit somethin else

anything else to say?

Spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:04pm

cardinal i aint tryin 2 start nothin but if u think dis is such a homosexual thread y didnt u jus leave da thread instead of makin a smart comment??
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:06pm
lmfao @ this
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by spinna spinna wrote:

cardinal i aint tryin 2 start nothin but if u think dis is such a homosexual thread y didnt u jus leave da thread instead of makin a smart comment??

bcuz this is tha internet and i can say wut i want.
and 2nd of all:
you are startin shyt bcuz i thought we agreed that u wouldn't speak 2 me, and i wouldn't speak 2 u....so
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:14pm

Man card you got a point......why did you put that sh!t on this forum.....if you thought that was funny keep that to yourself(how is that funny anyway?)
2_short_90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2_short_90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

Man card you got a point......why did you put that sh!t on this forum.....if you thought that was funny keep that to yourself(how is that funny anyway?)
man dats why da population increase is decreasin now
Yo ya boi and his gurl is famoushttp://www.hasbro.com/videonow/swf/demo/demo.cfmVOTE       OR180 UR 360
Da Poison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Poison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 9:20pm
CHEATER.....THAT WAS INAPPROITATE CONTENT FOR THIS FORUM.....THAT WASNT NEEDED.....PLEASE KEEP YOUR IMMATURE JOKES TO YOURSELF
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 11:15pm
LMFAO at this thread
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 11:20pm
ayo i think nigguhs jus like beefin on dis forum point blank and dis nigguh cheater could post whatever he want to as a thread ya mean yall nigguhs aint gotta read it ya mean its simple as dat.

3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2004 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by gifted1 gifted1 wrote:

ayo i think nigguhs jus like beefin on dis forum point blank and dis nigguh cheater could post whatever he want to as a thread ya mean yall nigguhs aint gotta read it ya mean its simple as dat.

3 minus 2
quoted for the truth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 7:43am
hey gifted1, good lookin, the forum should thank you, you just saved a 13 page war, i said for now on i was handlin my problems wit bmails so for yall niccas takin ****, you got a bmail.

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 8:14am
Originally posted by 2_short_90 2_short_90 wrote:

man dats why da population increase is decreasin now

The population is decreasing? You are so sadly misinformed. There are roughly 7 billion people in the world with less than 10% being homosexual. I would hit you with more knowledge but why waste the effort?

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Da Poison Da Poison wrote:

CHEATER.....THAT WAS INAPPROITATE CONTENT FOR THIS FORUM.....THAT WASNT NEEDED.....PLEASE KEEP YOUR IMMATURE JOKES TO YOURSELF

Who's to say.. you??
U actin like you gon' take away hiz membership to this forum....

When I heard this, I actually thought it wuz funny..
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:40am
PLAYA2K4 AND 2SHORT90, well well well, the 2 newbies with somethin to say. I wonder what made you enter this thread to begin with. You two argue like you married or somethin......OOOHHHH, WHAT DID I FIND, YOUR HONEYMOON PHOTOS???

NOW I SEE

Solbiato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solbiato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:48am
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

PLAYA2K4 AND 2SHORT90, well well well, the 2 newbies with somethin to say. I wonder what made you enter this thread to begin with. You two argue like you married or somethin......OOOHHHH, WHAT DID I FIND, YOUR HONEYMOON PHOTOS???

NOW I SEE

LOL! What are you doing looking for homosexual pics...

Suspect......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 9:54am
u cant be gay in da army homeboy so ur attempt to call me out iz pointless...besides, all i did wuz type their names in yahoo

PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Cheater Of Da Year (2004) wrote:

u cant be gay in da army homeboy so ur attempt to call me out iz pointless...besides, all i did wuz type their names in yahoo
Nigga, do you jack off to that ****? You mean you cant be gay in the army....i know you got secrets.....You are as****ing dum as this topic....you got a problem wit me...dont bull**** with no pictures becuz **** like that dont hurt me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheater Of Da Year (2004) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 3:23pm
UMMMM........SO WHY DID YOU REPLY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic