Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a/s/l

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 12:31pm
15 bama been wavin since 13 lil dady
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
gatorstompin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatorstompin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 12:10pm
i been in the states, hawaii, japan, guam, and singapore.  would rather be in the states.  all those other places ain't got no sally beauty supply store.  that's the main reason i had to stop spinning.  they was like "what's hair grease?"  everybody kept trying to sell me white people gel.
The world is mine.
big baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 12:05pm

Originally posted by gatorstompin gatorstompin wrote:

24/m/fla.  used to wave it up back in high school but joined the navy.  just started back.

nice cuz my uncle is in da navy right now .he's in londan and he's about 2 got 2 korea in like six months.

i'm pimpin
gatorstompin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gatorstompin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 11:35am
24/m/fla.  used to wave it up back in high school but joined the navy.  just started back.
The world is mine.
Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 11:18am
17/m/ louisiana pray for me and my family in NO im currently in Atl i been waving for abot 2 months I think after I cut my fro
Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 10:32am
14/m/ny be wavin 4 bout 5 months cause i had braids
work like a slave eat like a king
big baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 7:08am
13/m/boston,MA been brushin 4 about 3 months,in 1999 i had braids,in 2001 i had waves but went back to braids and now back to waves
i'm pimpin
lil fate 101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil fate 101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 2:39am
yall might not belive this but 13/m/las vegas,nevada been waven since 1999 ya herd
waves so deep make you sleep
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 11:47pm
22/male...hahaha most of us are/newark, nj.......i've been a waver off and on for the past 8 years....freshman year of HS to junior year, then braids for 2 years, and back to waves off and on till now, mostly off.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2005 at 11:41pm

i think i saw this in an old thread from the first mens 360 waves section. but we dont really know that much about the ppl behind the typed words we see on our screens, or the pix of the back of our heads. so i think its time to ask the big question...... ASL(age/sex/location) then put how long or wut age you started waving. ill start it out.

16/m/paris, texas... i was an old time waver back in the seventh grade, lost em tryin to follow the fad of braids and fros. not until about 3 1/2 months (aproaching my jr year) ago did i get back on track.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic