Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reese Witherspoon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 4:29am
*wonders why so many people have a beef with giant foreheads*  I'm a giant forehead person myself, and I kinda like them.  What I don't like is the people whose hairlines start like half an inch above their eyebrows :-P .  That looks a little weird, to me.
More awesome than a manatee!
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 4:16pm

I am guilty of wearing my hair like that on occasion.  Hair in my face drives me nuts.  I am pregnant in this pic...which is why I am showing the camera my belly

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 6:39pm
Nice hair, Tinkerbelle 
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 7:02pm

Someone asked for a larger picture... I don't think its her best look but she always looks good...

Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 8:55pm
Note to Tinkerbelle: Adorable then, adorable now. How long is your hair these days?
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2005 at 11:51pm
I asked for the larger pic. thanks Tony. I want my hair cut like her so I am looking for bigger pictures of her hair cut to to take to my stylist. I just fell in love with the cut and color when I saw it on TRL. And on something kind of unrealted I saw "Just Like Heaven" last night with some friends. Ha, just thought that was kind of funny.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2005 at 12:42am

Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

*wonders why so many people have a beef with giant foreheads*  I'm a giant forehead person myself, and I kinda like them.  What I don't like is the people whose hairlines start like half an inch above their eyebrows :-P .  That looks a little weird, to me.

Granted your pics are small so its hard to tell but, you dont seem to have a giant forehead and if you do, your hairstyle fits yourface  and forehead nicely

I'm talking about people who choose a look that not only shows off their enormous forehead but makes it look bigger. Reese's high hair or any faux hawk that Jessica Simpson or one of the Dixie chicks wore, when you have a large forhead just makes your forehead look even bigger.

It's like wearing Groucho Marks glasses over a large nose and glasses.

As for low hairline's Donald Trump's a perfect example of that and it is indeed scary.

Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2005 at 1:43am
Kramer- My hair is pretty much the same length, a few layers I think since then. 
Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 7:40am
I'm a little late joining this thread, but I do want to note that at this year's Miss Teen USA competition a few weeks ago the winner wore the "top straight back" look during the entire competition, and I think she looked great.  Her hair was blonde, very straight, and about waist-length.  I'd link to a picture, but I'm sorry I don't know how.  Anyway, her name was Allie LaForce, and she was Miss Teen Ohio.  I guess that doesn't answer the criticism that it is a "schoolgirl" look, but in my opinion it can be a good look for any age, depending on the person.  (And Tinkerbelle, you look great in the picture with yours pulled straight back - glad to hear it's still that long - and Nikki I'm sure yours looks great, too!!)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 1:35pm
Tinkerbell thanks for showing off your hair. Plus the stlye looks good on you. Thanks again.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 4:41am

I guess you mean hair like this: http://www.geocities.com/naia_zifu/Taikat2.jpg ?  (May have to cut and paste to get it to work.  *pokes all free servers*)  And before anyone asks, the pony in that pic is very fake, worn for the costume ^_^ .

Originally posted by DarkHelmet DarkHelmet wrote:

Granted your pics are small so its hard to tell but, you dont seem to have a giant forehead and if you do, your hairstyle fits yourface  and forehead nicely

I'm talking about people who choose a look that not only shows off their enormous forehead but makes it look bigger.

More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic