Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Angelina Jolie...SHORTer!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Angelina Jolie...SHORTer!!!!
    Posted: September 21 2005 at 2:13pm

Her hair has been having frequent trims and thin outs recently, until now she's reached the point where it seems to always look unkempt and scraggly. Don't like the over red lipstick, either...Oh yeah--and she looks a bit fatter than usual too!

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 2:30pm
To quote a few people who contribute here, "eww." I know one thing: I wouldn't leave Jennifer Aniston for her.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Her hair has been having frequent trims and thin outs recently, until now she's reached the point where it seems to always look unkempt and scraggly. Don't like the over red lipstick, either...Oh yeah--and she looks a bit fatter than usual too!

I'm guessing that you don't like it? 

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 2:50pm
She hasn't been thinning it out. Peroxide probably did that. It might only be shorter because she was so blonde last month. Cutting it is sometimes the only way to combat dry, bleached ends.
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 3:18pm
I don't like her lipstick either, I think she kinda looks like she's been sucking on a cherry popsicle.
But I like her color much better than the lighter blonde she was sporting a little while ago.

About six months ago, I definitely would have left Jen Aniston for her, but now I don't like her at all.
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:10am

Give her a break.

She's been in Africa adopting all those children.

She's an angel of mercy with a slighty disheveled do'

nooneatall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooneatall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:20am
Adopting "all those children"? as in ONE? Adoption is a great thing but let's not put her on too high a pedestal.
...and that's all I have to say about that.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 4:40am
Not to bad all in all. The lipstick is a big over the top but.. If she did cut it due to coloring it was a good thing, it would have looked worse uncut.
She's just having a bad day, like everyone else. Im sure her hair will look better in the near future

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 6:48am
I just hope she is going to let it grow back out. She is and was stunning with it longer.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 12:42pm

Quote Don't like the over red lipstick, either...Oh yeah--and she looks a bit fatter than usual too!

Fatter?  WTF is your definition of fat?

Angelina looks healthy and slender - certainly more slender than her 'Lara Croft' look.  The walking 'Aushwitz victim' look pushed by Hollywood and the modelling industry is neither sexy nor healthy.

Her hair - I like thar bronzy-brown coloring she has - better than blond and far, far superior to her days with black hair.  Be nice to see more length though.  The lipstick does not really work though.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 10:37pm
A woman with lips that size shouldn't wear that shade of red lipstick-- it makes it look like she's playing with wax lips :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 11:50am

An "angel of mercy", with "wax lips". That can't happen often.

She looks horrible here. Not looking like such a good call now Brad. Jen , on the Oprah season premiere this week looked better than I have ever seen her, and I'm not a huge fan of hers. She was breathtaking. 

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 2:14pm
Well can't anyone have a bad day? We all have them?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
malibubabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibubabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 10:48am
fat? you're kidding right?
Emilie
plumme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plumme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 4:18pm

Wow... her hair is far more important for her good looks than I imagined.

The lipstick, is out of the question.

I don't think she's put on weigh at all. It's that unlfattering dress she's wearing. She has broad shoulders and it makes them more obvious, amongst other things.

Edited by plumme
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 5:12pm

Just a bad picture of her.  She is still gorgeous.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 5:18pm

Well, there a lot more "bad pictures" of her where those came from.

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=SRH&l ogsrch=1

Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 6:44pm
ahhhhhhh, skin and bones! The veins in her arms are popping out tremendously and hideously. I miss her long medium dark brown hair. I think she is too skinny at the moment. Red lips are a little much 2
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by mandabear324 mandabear324 wrote:

Just a bad picture of her.  She is still gorgeous.

I agree!  Much better looking than Jennifer Aniston, IMO. Take away Jennifer's hair and you have nothing ...she's really not a pretty girl. Sooooo totally overrated.

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2005 at 11:27pm

But BrownEyez2, isn't this a HAIR TALK site? You need to visit the Total Package web site and make your opinions known there. Jennifer's hair puts her in icon status. I'll never be convinced that Angelina's hair contains loads of extensions. There was a period a couple years ago that it suddenly grew faster than humanly possible.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic