Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ExtendMagic close up 2 root&face PICS ;)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 3:35am
I'm just on a take down at the moment koffee so I'll post pictures soon x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 12:55pm
Thanks Amanda. Darren told me about the forum offer too. I'm waiting on your feedback on using it on your own head; since I would be my only client. Wink
K-B
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 1:44pm

Remember when I reported the problem of the tape breaking and now advancing?

I emailed the Lees a few times about that, and they did not offer to send me a new machine! 

Why are they responding to Charlene's problem, and not to mine.  We are having the same problem, so it obviously a defect in the machine.

I still don't know about this method.

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 3:40pm
Did you come out and say this needs to be replaced? I have a feeling that your being to nice and should be more demanding! Let them know that your findings are being passed a round (the world) and that your impression of this company and there product is important. Others like myself are relying on your findings befor deciding to invest in this, make sure they know that.
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 3:54pm
When I spoke with Darren yesterday, he said that if the machines break, they will send them back to the manufacturer to be fixed at no cost. Don't be discouraged Metal, I am sure that they will accomodate you by either getting it fixed or sending you a new one. I'm still looking forward to getting mine. Kinks always need to be worked out in the beginning.
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 4:33pm

I emailed Darren and he rang me three times left messages and I finally got back to him and he told me about the offer he has for members on here.

I am really interested in purchasing the extend magic, but I want to see it in action before I buy.  His colleague is going to be at the Professional Beauty show in Manchester on the 9th & 10th October. 

Amanda are you going to the show in Manchester?

If so you can register on the professional beauty show site for free tickets.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 4:35pm

Koffee - I've nearly taken this hair out but I ordered 18/22 mix from my supplier and its not the same colours as I usually have so I've had to send it back so its going to be another couple of days before I get "my" hair but I'm positive and looking forward to doing the back of my head, I think its going to be really easy for the simple fact, if I do it wrong I'll just take it back out and do it again lol.  So much better than the extentubes.  I really get my hair off when I can't get a tip in lol

Metal - this seems very strange about the machine having a defect, mine also didn't move on but it was just simple cleaning that needed doing.  I wonder why you and Char have had the same problem.  Why don't you see if Char can get in touch with them for you.  Are they just ignoring you or what exactly did they say?

When you bought your machine, did you get the disk saying that you had a year's warranty.  They have to keep to that so just tell them you want a new one cos its not working.

This machine really is worth percivering x

[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 6:36pm

Thanks guys for the response.  I did ask the Lees to replace the machine, and I took a picture that showed them exactly how the tape was getting all twisted up on the metal gear post.  They tried to tell me that I had either put the tape in wrong, or that when I tried to remove the tape, that I pulled it out wrong. 

In any case, they did send me 2 new tape cartridges, but I don't want to be in the middle of an install and have them thing break on me again. 

My 2 clients on which I did a full head install like it, but they are getting some shedding.  I am experimenting with using stick hair with them machine, and also making some epoxy tipped hair and installing that. (the epoxy tip is the closest to MB tips that I can figure out)

I also have tried using the MB tips, but I don't know how well this adhesive will bind to the natural hair to the plastic tip on the MB hair.

I have to say, I like Charlene's flat bonds.  I think that is a way to cut down on shedding, because you can clearly see that every hair gets coated with adhesive.

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 7:15pm
Hey girl I still love the epoxy too! Have you talked to Peggy in Calif? Myun had me e-mail her then we spoke on the phone. She told me that she made her bonds flat because it seemed to work better. I guess this is why. I don't think pulling a tape wrong should break the darn thing come on how sensitive is this thing. Like you, I fear breaking it the middle of an install. That would just be the worse.
CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 9:47pm

Hey Lisa- My machine is not advancing at all.  I let is cool off for 2 days now- still no movement.  I'll check on it again tomorrow.  Maybe they gave me the older version?  I don't know.  But yes, it did stop in the middle of a client- yikes! 

Myun sent me pics of Peggy's install too and they are flat and very nice.  Some are wide and some are thin.

Lisa, with the MB's I cut his plugs off.  I asked the client if she wants the plugs on top so at least we can salvage the hair in case if she changes her mind, but she hates the lumpy feel of it.

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 10:53pm
have u gals tried your braiding machine yet?
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 12:42pm
I did not get the braiding machine.  I guess that wasn't part of the deal for me.
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 6:37am
I had to pay for the Braidmagic separately. It comes with the Twistmagic in a package deal. (well not really a deal, it was expensive)
CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 11:25am

When I first ordered the machine, he gave me one price which was around the asking.  That's when I told him, how much for all 3 machines and that's when he gave me a good discount.

The more I bought the more I saved- plain business sense.

Sand, how's the braiding machine coming along?

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2005 at 12:14am

ok- i got the braid machine at a great price and i will actually be working with the person selling them and offering a good price on here for who ever is interested.

Char- so far so good, i tried it on my dolls head and it worked good, then i did some braids on my grandaughter and she loved them, i need to figure out how to add hair and braid them for more length. so far so good,

S

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 2:53am

I did my own hair with the extendmagic yesterday, here are the pics, I pre-bonded the hair first as I thought it would be easier and then installed with the machine.  It was so easy and so quick it was unbelievable.  It only took me around 4 hours which is really quick for me as it takes me about 12 hours to do a full head extentubes and shrinkies.  The bonds feel really comfortable and lay really flat and they are so undetectable.  They feel really flexible which is weird as you expect the bonds to feel like fusion because they look like fusion.  I'll keep you posted x The hair was 18inch bohyme colours 613 and 14 which I blended on a blending board.  Excuse my roots lol xx

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 5:27am
I Love it!! Great job!!.
greathairday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greathairday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 5:31am
looks beautiful!!!
Why not have a great hair day???
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 10:04am

Amanda, you do such a beautiful job!!  I wish I lived in the UK, I would come and see you every 2-3 months!!!

How awkward was it to use this machine in the back of your head?

And, how the heck do you blend so da&n good?????

How many strands did you put in?

Awesome job!!!

CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2005 at 10:40am

WOW!!!  Simply amazing!!!  chick!  I effing LOVE it!!! 

I wish I knew how to do this on my own head.  All I can do are the seamless and tapes in my hair- lol.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic