Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ExtendMagic close up 2 root&face PICS ;)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 4:33pm

I emailed Darren and he rang me three times left messages and I finally got back to him and he told me about the offer he has for members on here.

I am really interested in purchasing the extend magic, but I want to see it in action before I buy.  His colleague is going to be at the Professional Beauty show in Manchester on the 9th & 10th October. 

Amanda are you going to the show in Manchester?

If so you can register on the professional beauty show site for free tickets.

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 3:54pm
When I spoke with Darren yesterday, he said that if the machines break, they will send them back to the manufacturer to be fixed at no cost. Don't be discouraged Metal, I am sure that they will accomodate you by either getting it fixed or sending you a new one. I'm still looking forward to getting mine. Kinks always need to be worked out in the beginning.
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 3:40pm
Did you come out and say this needs to be replaced? I have a feeling that your being to nice and should be more demanding! Let them know that your findings are being passed a round (the world) and that your impression of this company and there product is important. Others like myself are relying on your findings befor deciding to invest in this, make sure they know that.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 1:44pm

Remember when I reported the problem of the tape breaking and now advancing?

I emailed the Lees a few times about that, and they did not offer to send me a new machine! 

Why are they responding to Charlene's problem, and not to mine.  We are having the same problem, so it obviously a defect in the machine.

I still don't know about this method.

Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 12:55pm
Thanks Amanda. Darren told me about the forum offer too. I'm waiting on your feedback on using it on your own head; since I would be my only client. Wink
K-B
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 3:35am
I'm just on a take down at the moment koffee so I'll post pictures soon x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 3:34am
EVERYONE - I spoke to Darren last night.  He says he has decided to offer you all the machine at $570 if you say you are from the hair forum!!!! www.fastbeauty.co.uk xxx the box of cartridges is $150 plus 2 free xxxxxx
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 9:14pm

Marie, I don't think it will be in place of seamless- which gives a wider coverage in less amount of time.  I think this would be along the lines of glue fusions.  If anyone looking to offer their clients the 'invisible' look and go high up the hair w/o too much detection, than this is worth buying.

Yes chick, try counting longer to make sure all the glue is out of the tape.  And if Darren can't do it, that's fine.  Thanks so much!!!

Wow!  Elvira- you got a lot of toys!  I haven't played with the braid and twist yet.  It's still in the box.

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 7:44pm
Did that include the tape too!!! I want hair forum discount!!!!!
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 7:05pm
I just purchased the EM from Darren at fastbeauty. I also bought the Braidmagic/Twistmagic..He gave me the Extendmagic for $570 (hair forum discount!) Can't wait to play with the new toys!!
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 5:10pm
Oh I do hope we get 5!!! That's a much better price.
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 4:25pm
amanda, have u tried it in the back of your own head yet?
K-B

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 3:40pm

Hi there Char, I'll ask Darren if you can chuck in your order for a box of cartridges with everyone else's, that was just if they buy a machine he was giving them 7 for the price of 5, so I'll see about that.  That's exactly what I'm doing that you're describing except I was maybe doing it for 4-5 seconds max and there was still some glue on the cartridge.  I'll try it for longer next time. 

Marie - that's in dollars.  Darren has the 5 machines in stock so whenever I've got 5 people together I'll pass on everybody's number so he can call you for your card details and honour the price.

So far

1  Marie

Anyone else? x

marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 2:44pm
Hmm is that in dollars or pounds? I am ordering either way so might as well get a better deal. Daren quoted me $600. for machine and $175 for tape and $31 for shiping. Myun price is less but I would have to wait till the 20th for it to come in and then I'm not sure how much a bank transfer is. Amanda what is your time frame do you have 5 yet? Carleen would that metod be inplace of seemles wefts? And thanks for the photos!
CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Amanda8Beechwoo Amanda8Beechwoo wrote:

I love your flattened bonds
Char, they look really clean.  I suppose that's the beauty of this
machine, you can do it either way.  I don't think I'd be able to get
them as neat and square at the top as you have, they are very
neat.  I think I would struggle to keep the extension hair still
enough to get them that square at the top once I'd snipped the
top if you know what I mean.  That's great that you will be
getting a new one.  Just one question for you, once you're
machine has shut, it like makes a little noise until its fully shut
doesn't it, how long in seconds roughly do you move it back
and forth and wiggle lol your strands seem very saturated.  I
think I'm a bit paranoid that I don't want to reck a tape cartridge
x

That's cool about Darren chick! He sounds like he's treating
you right!!!   

Once the machine is closed and the noise stops, then I count 5-
6 secs and move the machine up a bit . After you release the
trigger, you will see that all the glue is onto the hair.   Fanning
out will give each strand its coating of glue and the 5-6 secs of
count will apply more heat to saturate the glue. Gee, I wish I
can show you in person.

You can also try by prebonding the hair first and then apply to
the client's hair. You will use a couple coatings of glue but you
use a couple of coats anyway!

Put me in for an order for a box of tape. Thanks!!!
xoxoxo, Char

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 11:00am
I don't mind being the go-between too guys so if you have any concerns I can phone him for you x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 10:58am
Hi there guys, I've just spoken to Darren at Fast Beauty.  How the situation lies is if you guys can get together 5 people who want this machine then he will do the machine at $570, then he will give you 7 cartridges for the price of 5 so that's roughly 7 heads of hair which will be $150 and don't forget the pen that you get with this for micro-extensions and balding.  Then he says the next time you order a box of 5 cartridges for $150 he will give you an extra cartridge free then too xxx That's $135 roughly discount per person xxxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 10:42am

I love your flattened bonds Char, they look really clean.  I suppose that's the beauty of this machine, you can do it either way.  I don't think I'd be able to get them as neat and square at the top as you have, they are very neat.  I think I would struggle to keep the extension hair still enough to get them that square at the top once I'd snipped the top if you know what I mean.  That's great that you will be getting a new one.  Just one question for you, once you're machine has shut, it like makes a little noise until its fully shut doesn't it, how long in seconds roughly do you move it back and forth and wiggle lol your strands seem very saturated.  I think I'm a bit paranoid that I don't want to reck a tape cartridge x

That's so cool that she had you cut the MB hair, just shows how good this machine is.

I hardly have any fusion clients but I think its more undetectable around the sides of the head than shrinkies so I'm thinking of doing a mix with clients to be honest.  Get the bulk in with the shrinkies and then do this around the top and sides.  What my shrinkie clients love is when you run your hand down your hair you can't feel the shrinkie bump, its quite streamline.

When I contacted Mylun I was e-mailed back by his secretary Anna Lee who put me onto Darren at fast beauty.  She told me he was the man to deal with.  I have no qualms about doing business with Darren at all.  Everything he has said has been true to form and I have also been told, anything at all wrong with the machine then a new one will be sent.  He has kept in touch throughout the buying process, posting process, testing process.  He has phoned me today to get an update as to how I like the machine etc etc.  That to me is good business.  Bad business is to sell you the machine and not give a damn cos they've got your money x

CyberMane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyberMane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Amanda8Beechwoo Amanda8Beechwoo wrote:

hi there Char, did you squash your strands flat then, I rolled mine.  Looks like you've done a good job of saturating them though.  Did you use the machine manual and press it twice or just once.  I pressed all of mine twice but I did get a good lot of hair in there.

On the subject of the machine not moving on, there are two little white wheels at the bottom, wind them round, sometimes the glue gets stuck at the back and until you wheel them round you can't see it, that's where my glue build up was that stopped the machine from moving round, when I removed that it was fine.  I also cleaned the metal plate and made sure glue hadn't got under there periodically.  If you've done all this, change the tape cartridge and put a fresh one in and see if that works, if its still not working then there's something wrong with the machine and I'd get onto Anna x

Hey chick!

Myun just emailed me and he will send me a new one!  

I like to flatten my strands.  If I'm going to roll them, then might as well use the Great Lengths or the others.  I look really close to see if I have an even saturation and then call it a day.

But so far, my clients love this machine and the one client you see up there, had me cut the Mark Barrington plugs and use this.  The MB did not work for her- oh well.

I would recommend this to stylists who have a lot of fusion clients.  I like it better than glue guns, hot pots, and glue tips.  The inventor seems like an honest business person.  I don't doubt him.  I would doubt the distributors though.  I've been in this hair extensions business for over 17 years and I've ran into some 'give me your money and goodbye' deals.  I am glad to deal with the inventor directly.  His reponses are immediate.  His emails are very detailed.  He seems to be very willing to help even if it takes a lot of emails.  He makes me feel very comfortable.  That is what is very important for my 'hair extension speciality' business to grow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 10:25am

Ahh thanks Amm.

I'm going to e-mail Darren and see what sort of discount he could give on a bulk order of say 5?  I'll keep ya posted x

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic