Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to get these styles?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tsukidragon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsukidragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to get these styles?
    Posted: January 23 2006 at 2:24am

hairstyles i'm considering:

[pick #1]

[pick #2]

[pick #3]

(only the part where his long hair is passing his neck...)

um...here's my hair [sorry they're small, but, all i have (i cut it like a year ago or so, it's this long now)..

(last pick of hair from summer 2005)

do i cut it or something? use wax?

another way i like it styled is when i comb it, and my hair looks layered on the sides or something... then, it falls down throughout the day. looks layered or something each time i comb it...do i use wax or something to make it hold? gel just...clumps my hair and make it fall down..

previous hair:

[one day during last year of sophmoer year in highschool..failed attempt] (like, around june 2005)

[old spikey hair from a about more than a year ago...]

...kind of tired of hairstyle... mom wants it cut anyway (thinned in the back she said) ... iono...opinions?

Edited by tsukidragon
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2006 at 12:06am

I like the first pic, although you might have to let the front grow a bit more to look like that, I'm not sure.

What products you use depends on what you want your hair to do.  But the one thing I can say, if the products you're using aren't holding well, you should probably use hairspray afterwards.  I always use some after I use mousse or gel or whatever. . . and if I think I'm gonna be out in a lot of wind, sometimes I use so much hairspray, it's scary :-P .  I really hate what wind does to my hair!

More awesome than a manatee!
aprilndogs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aprilndogs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 10:25pm
Dude, pay a little more for a good stylist. Before you go radical, you have to get a "trim" to find out if you like how they do it. Then you can decide if you want to try something more drastic with that person. A good stylist will also coach you on your desired look.

Edited by aprilndogs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic