Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone here still using MTG

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 5:26am
Originally posted by tffy2004 tffy2004 wrote:

I get mine from shapleys.com

Trial size 6oz came out to 9.90 with s/h tax where applicable and the 32oz comes  out to 21.90 with s/h tax where applicable.  Here is the link to the order page.

http://www.shapleys.com/order.html

Thanks!

Phoenix1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenix1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Pokahontas Pokahontas wrote:

Originally posted by Phoenix1017 Phoenix1017 wrote:

I didn't know you were scared of MTG Pokahontas. You never told me. I thought you were interested. Well, I've quit using it... for now at least.

The story she is probably talking about is the one on BHM yesterday where the girl said her blood pressure went all up and stuff. Close to the bottom of the page:  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14196&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;KW=Dolleyez&TPN=13

It is pretty scary, if it is not just an isolated incident, but I think she must be allergic. Don't really know.

So, NychaelaSymone, are you still going to use MTG for a month like you originally planned, in light of the scary stories?

Hey phoenix. Glad to see you here.  Yeah I'm a little scared of MTG but I am still interested in it especially for my thin spot.  I'm scared of just about everything that I put on my hair that is out of the ordinary, lol.....but after a I do some research I usually feel better about it.  I've heard mostly good things about MTG though.  Right not I'm using WGO but I may just try MTG one day.  Where do you guys buy it?

It seems there is nothing to be scared about after research. Jaya on the other site emailed them (shapley's) about Cancer. (did you see the thread) We were concerned about the paraffin oil being one of the dangerous types. It's one of the safe types though.  They are still working on a formula for people. So by the time you decide, they may have one just for us.

My Hair Site
Copy site: http://phoenix1017.sitesled.com

Current Length:32"
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 9:30am

Originally posted by Pokahontas Pokahontas wrote:

I didn't know you were scared of MTG Pokahontas. You never told me. I thought you were interested. Well, I've quit using it... for now at least.

The story she is probably talking about is the one on BHM yesterday where the girl said her blood pressure went all up and stuff. Close to the bottom of the page:  http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=14196&am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;am p;KW=Dolleyez&TPN=13

It is pretty scary, if it is not just an isolated incident, but I think she must be allergic. Don't really know.

So, NychaelaSymone, are you still going to use MTG for a month like you originally planned, in light of the scary stories?

Hey phoenix. Glad to see you here.  Yeah I'm a little scared of MTG but I am still interested in it especially for my thin spot.  I'm scared of just about everything that I put on my hair that is out of the ordinary, lol.....but after a I do some research I usually feel better about it.  I've heard mostly good things about MTG though.  Right not I'm using WGO but I may just try MTG one day.  Where do you guys buy it?

It seems there is nothing to be scared about after research. Jaya on the other site emailed them (shapley's) about Cancer. (did you see the thread) We were concerned about the paraffin oil being one of the dangerous types. It's one of the safe types though.  They are still working on a formula for people. So by the time you decide, they may have one just for us.

I don't think I saw that thread but I did see the one that pregnant ladies should not use it because of a certain ingredient but I can't remember which one. 

That would be good if they had one for us soon.  I wonder if they would change the formula though.  I read that some were worried about that.

tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 10:00am
You would think they would just go back to the original formula, when the stuff was for humans.  I wonder why they stopped making for us in the first place?!?!
Goal:Waistlength Natural Hair!
Phoenix1017 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phoenix1017 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 10:26am

Originally posted by tffy2004 tffy2004 wrote:

You would think they would just go back to the original formula, when the stuff was for humans.  I wonder why they stopped making for us in the first place?!?!

Hmmm. I never thougt of that (the bolded part). That is true. I wonder what is up.

My Hair Site
Copy site: http://phoenix1017.sitesled.com

Current Length:32"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic