Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Horse shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horse shampoo
    Posted: March 28 2006 at 6:01pm
Has anyone else ever thought about using it? Like, sort of with the jello thing? Ya know, test the jello for a month (another post on this board), why not test the horse shampoo for a month?! I've heard that the conditioner isn't good for your hair, though. Anyways.....
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 3:52pm
Thanks...smithH, sounds like using it would be worth a shot. Thanks for your encouraging statement!
RANITA~~
-----------
Impaler Vlad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impaler Vlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 9:33am
Hello, little lady, it sounds like a good ideea for humans, too! I remember reading something about Shania Twain using some sort of cream or conditioner (don't remember exactly what product) made for... cows! And she's got a great mane of hair! BTW, so do you!
Mark Edward Arthur Mac Arran Blackrose
smithH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 9:08am
I am currently using Mane N Tail, I have been using it for a week now, just the regular shampoo. I have gotten great resukts followed by a good conditioner. I have noticed that my hair feels thicker, I have noticed new growth already, and my roots are growing in much stronger.
Hair Type 2/B
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 3:18pm

It can be used for humans, and for many people it works wonderfully. Unfortunately it doesn't do anything for growth rate.

Anais 

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2006 at 1:12pm
So, nobody knows anything about using horse shampoo? I'm talking about stuff like Mane & Tail that can be got at Wal-Mart, I think. Just wondering if it really does speed up growth without damaging your hair.
RANITA~~
-----------

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 6:36pm
Hey, wouldn't that be neat??!! I don't even know all of my relatives and just saw my first cousins for the second time in my life....the first time was when I was three! I know that I have a sixth cousin out in Arizona (but it's a guy, so it's not you!) Where do you live? (if you don't mind telling me!) WWWAaaayyy off topic!!!
RANITA~~
-----------

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 1:49am

Totally off topic ... heeheheheh

Ranita, we must be distant cousins.  I tried my first pain-reliever only five years ago. And the only other time I ever take pills is antibiotics during UTIs.... But I don't take anything OTC, presc, and only honeybee extracts for allergies. Been sick once or twice in the last decade (WOohoOo)

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 1:05pm

Hey, I hope you feel better soon, Anais! I've almost forgotten what it feels like to be feeling bad because I haven't been sick since 2002...very blessed, I know. Of course I've had a cold like 3 times maybe...and I consider that to be very good since I've never had a shot or taken medicine of any kind in my life...anyways, hope you get to feelin' better!

Hugs ,

~Ranita~

RANITA~~
-----------

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 9:42am

Thanks gals  I went and bought 2 pints of yogurt this weekend.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2006 at 4:25am
Hope your ear heals real fast! Remember to eat lots of organic yoghurt to counteract those nasty antibiotics

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 11:19pm

Sorry for going off topic, but Anais - I hope you are feeling better. Take good care and hang in there. I second what Horselover said - you are great, no AMAZING, and a terrific inspiration on this Board. Thank you. Big hug to you Anais -

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 9:33pm

Thank you so much Horselover, that really made my day!  (It's been a rough day going to the ER, pharmacy, etc) I learned so much from being here with our community, and various communities. It's really awesome that you've joined us. Any more of your marvelous hair or horse photos, I'd be happy to see.

Take care and brightest blessings
Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by AnaisSatin AnaisSatin wrote:

In the words of Grover, "Holy Guacamole!"

Your hair is marvelous.....

Anais

I hope you don't get embarrassed by my saying this, Anais....I just wanted you to know that I admire you very much and I think you are pretty wise when it comes to hair...I noticed while looking at other forums and such that you have alot of advice to give others and I wish I had half as much! Keep growing your hair b/c long hair looks good on you!  

Thanks to everyone else for their nice compliments on my hair...Dave, your hair is really nice, too!

RANITA~~
-----------
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2006 at 2:30pm
That's a beautiful head of hair you've got, horselover! 
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 8:06pm

Wow, your hair looks very healthy and beautiful. 

Speaking of the other board...is it up and running yet. I've been wanting to post in my journal . Maybe it's just my computer.

Natural
BC May 9, 2004

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 6:35pm

In the words of Grover, "Holy Guacamole!"

Your hair is marvelous.....

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2006 at 3:19pm

Yea, thanx!

Thank you guys so much for your nice comments on my hair! I appreciate it very much and hope you guys get there someday, too!

RANITA~~
-----------
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2006 at 6:12pm
Wow Horselover, Your hair is heavenly, I sure hope I
can get close someday. Your hair could be just stalling
a while, don't give up.
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 5:25pm

Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!  Awesome hair   That is one beautiful head of hair! So thick, and healthy looking......sumptuous!

Serious hair envy here

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic