Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Horse shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 4:42pm
Wow, horselover, really beautiful hair!
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 11:24am

MS, family & friends, dogs '06, piano re

Hey, here's a pic of my hair, missrini!

RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 7:24am
I do believe I saw your picture on the other board, your hair looks great!  Hair does go through lag periods where it rests for awhile.  It will probably start growing again. 

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2006 at 4:40am

HI horselover :)  I'm sorry, but I don't know anything about horse shampoo...except to say that you should probably read the ingredients before using it on your hair.

As for trimming your ends....it won't make your hair grow faster, however if your ends are damaged then it will improve the look and feel and prevent the splits from travelling upwards. 

Could you post a pic of your hair...it sounds just gorgeous!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2006 at 9:12pm
I have a question......I have had several people tell me that horse shampoo stimulates growth...I haven't actually tried it yet. I was wondering if others had tried it and what kind of results they got. The ones that told me about it though, said to stay away from horse conditioner...it does something to your hair that you don't necessarily want it to! Anyways, my hair hasn't grown in awhile that I can tell. It's already past my rear end and it's very thick, so I don't want it to grow a whole lot more.....just wondering if it could have possibly stopped growing already!!! I did just trim it a few days ago...about an inch or so, but it's been that length for a pretty long time....it's only grown about four or five inches since, like, four or five years ago....that's an inch a year (sorry! I'm sure ya'll are pretty good at math and are able to figure it out on your own!);it's just that if my hair was growing at the normal rate, it would have been longer, right? Oh, and does trimming your hair help it to grow faster? When I was in fifth grade (looonnggg time ago!), this girl told me she was going to get her hair trimmed  and cut off the dead ends so her hair would grow faster....just wondered! I haven't trimmed my hair very much....the last time was like the fourth time in my entire life....okay, I was just wondering about the horse shampoo! Hopefully my hair isn't done growing!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic