Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cuttin Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:32pm
Good info. Yea i got bumps by my sideburns afta i did it for the 1st time wit razors and im still waitin for evrythin to grow bac, and afta the bumps go away im gonna get lined up. I've been lettin my facial hair grow for about a wk now so i can c if i can get evrythin connectin wit da lil goatee, or i'll call it a peach fuzz on the 10th level. Naw forget all dat, jus say when i shave my chin, evrythin comes bac in in about 3 days. Do you put rubbin alchol everyday afta you line your self up?
oceanomics180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 9:19am
naw fam...i just use the the afta shave blue magic to keep myself from getiing bumps....usually that will take care of you getting bumps fam....i know i havent got any bumps..the only way that is possible is if you have sensitive skin in certain areas....then i would say just to keep using it for awhile so as to not bump up...usually afta a mess up fam wait about 2wks and then go back at it...cause 2wks is long enough for the hair to grow back where youve messed up.....then start again.....then also when using a str8t razor fam..you have to make sure you go against the grain so as to not bump up and not with the grain...that cleans it and it doesnt put alot of pressure on your skin...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 5:20pm
If I leave my hair a #2, how often should i cut my hair? each wk? or evry other day?
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 6:31pm
its up to you a week to every two weeks... i guess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 10:17am
Aight if I cut every friday wit a #2 won't that jus clean up those lil hairs that nvr stay down?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 2:19pm
I guess it could

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 5:08pm

Do waves look good with a #3?

oceanomics180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 5:13pm
it depends on the pomade that you use..cause at a number 3 the hair is higher and it will take something heavy to lay it down kid...but at a 2 about every 2 wks will be fine cause you still wanna give your waves a chance to develope...and get deep....me i always get the 1 1/2 because that allows me to go for a month or so..so that i can get them deep and trained...once your there fam..just treat them right

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 11:46pm
I get #3's cuz I like my hair really dark plus my hair is pretty much trained and it looks nice and really shows my pattern more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 7:22pm
Aight, Butch, do your waves look good at a #3? Like you know how your like man i need a hair cut, does your hair still look like you need a cut wit a #3?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 7:27pm
Yeah they look good at a num. 3 thats why I keep it that length. To me my hair doesnt look like I need a cut at a num. 3 but thats just me it all has to do with personal pref.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 7:34pm

Aight when i get my cut within this wk, im gonna see if i even got enough hair for a #3, and if i don't, i'll go wit a #3 ATG. By the way i found a medium brush

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 7:44pm
Thas good I need to get myself a new med.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 3:00pm
Do you guys re-wash your hair afta a cut? or do you just brush away the loose hairs?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 3:11pm
since i wash before I cut I just rinse them out.

Edited by ButchBoi05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 3:38pm
Hey butch how did you get your crown so perfect?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 3:56pm
I basically brush like the chart show brush...And when my hair get longer I somtimes have to focus more on it an make sure the hairs lay where they suposed to go I just get in the mirror and do what I gotta dio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 3:38pm
Aight, Butch. im rebringin this thread up for some newbie.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 3:14pm
Aight bac to linin' my self up. I got the Andis outliner II, and i wanna get that crispness wit out the razor. I'm gonna get to practicin esp. around spring break(no skool).Does anyone get that crispness w/o razors?
Hurricanewaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurricanewaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:21pm

am i the only one that uses hard brush still? i mean, i still use soft brush too. i use soft brush after i get my cut for two weeks, then after the two weeks i switch back to hard when my hair gets thicker again. its been exactly two weeks tomorrow and im switching back to hard. then im gettin another cut in 2 weeks. i usually get a 1 1/2 cease. need to look fresh. im going to church wit my cousins for easter and its gonna be mad chicks haha this growing my hair out really works and most cats dont know its the secret to having better 60s. but yalls stuff must be really deep, because butch i see your pic and your sh*t.. you could put a penny in between those. how do you manage to grow like 8 weeks? i have trouble with going 5 weeks. even with line-ups.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic