Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please forgive me.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please forgive me.....
    Posted: March 20 2006 at 5:43pm
For posting so much the last couple of days. I think I'm totally addicted to this board - plus my beautiful 18 year old cat is very sick and I need some distraction. Please say a word to the universe for her (her name is Holstein). Anyway, this isn't really hair related - sorry Dave!
ataraxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ataraxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 6:29pm
no forgiving necessary.. i found the forum a week ago & can't stay away! it's been so helpful. a very dear friend of mine (my most beloved pet cat ever) passed away a year ago on 3/16. my joining the forum is actually part of a healing process to stop neglecting/punishing myself (and my hair). i will say many kind words to the universe for dear Holstein, and feel your pain. to the both of you!

i'm off topic too.. do we both need forgiveness? i think Dave will understand.. he's a nice supporting type of person, and he has great hair lol
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 6:35pm
Thank you Christine
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 7:25pm
I agree, nothing to forgive. Sorry to hear about the cat.

If there was such a thing as posting too much there would be some sort of flood control or cap. But in this case your post count just goes up. :)
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 4:16am
Well if you need forgiveness....then I need to be locked up I think  Don't be silly luvvy!!! We all enjoy your posts.  Sorry about your cat  I'm sure she's had a wonderful life of pampering and love and will appreciate more of the same in this twilight

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 9:06pm
No apologies necessary, SK.  I understand exactly how you feel, today.  Going off topic occasionally will just happen, and that's okay.

Originally posted by <span =bold>ataraxy</span> ataraxy wrote:

i think Dave will understand.. he's a nice supporting type of person, and he has great hair lol

Aww, thank you so much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic