Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I feel so rude...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I feel so rude...
    Posted: March 23 2006 at 4:27pm
hi!

i'm sorry i just came in started posting without introducing myself.. i haven't used many forums before, and most of them don't care whether u introduce urself or not.. so here goes!

i'm a sophomore engineering student. i'm interested in just about everything, but makeup and hair are obsessions of mine... not much more to say about moi, i don't do anything special; i spend most of my time either with my boyfriend, or studying, or with family/friends, and let me tell ya that if u study engineering u don't have much time for anything else really... it's a stressful life most of the time for me, but i still care for my looks

attached are pictures of my hair.. it's wavy these days, but i used to straighten it.. if i find a pic of that i'll post it as well

my hair doesn't look all that great in either pic (although in real life it looks similar to the 1st pic), but i just wanted to give u an idea of what i'm referring to :)

cheers!
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 4:29pm
oh forgot to mention.. for those of u who like horses (as i read in Vlad's thread), a lot of horseriders tell me my hair resembles horsehair (in texture, thickness)... i think that should help in giving u a feel of what my hair is like 
Karen26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 4:32pm

Wow!! You have beautiful hair!!

I'm new on here too.    But I'll say "welcome" anyways!

caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 4:37pm
hello! just read ur post  .. and thanks for the compliment! it's a pain to care for it though, but i still like it long
Karen26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 5:39pm
I thought mine was a pain too, until it was gone.....now I appreciate it so much more than before.  And actually, I'm finding it's more of a pain short.    Can't win for losing (literally! LOL)
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 6:00pm
aww, i know how u feel, i've done the same before.. but it'll grow back, don't worry 
Impaler Vlad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impaler Vlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 6:45am
Great hair, little lady! Your BF is a lucky man indeed... And last but not least, welcome on this board!
Mark Edward Arthur Mac Arran Blackrose
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 8:44am
aww thank u, that's very sweet, and i guess i'll welcome u to the board as well! lol since we're both new
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 9:06am

Well, I'm not new. Ooh, minority.  Cool.

Hello new people

caramel, lovely hair and lovely waves

http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 10:58am
I'm not new either. Can I join you in the minority camp enfys Lovely hair caramel and welcome to the boards (ps. not everyone introduces themselves so you're not being rude!)

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 1:21pm
hello enfys and LadyFrog!  ur kind welcomes and sweet compliments are much appreciated
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 1:59pm
LadyFrog, you can join me in the minority camp, but I'm still older than you in it lol. You're nearly 1 year old though!
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 5:40pm

Welcome to the board, Caramel. Your hair is beautiful! I love how the first photo shows the shine.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 8:03pm

Welcome Caramel (mmm......caramellll....)   You have beautiful, shiny, thick hair which looks just stunning on you. Love the hemline too!

Don't worry about not introducing yourself.....entirely up to you, but I'm glad to know a little about you anyway

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 8:43pm

Originally posted by caramel caramel wrote:

oh forgot to mention.. for those of u who like horses (as i read in Vlad's thread), a lot of horseriders tell me my hair resembles horsehair (in texture, thickness)... i think that should help in giving u a feel of what my hair is like 

Welcome, Caramel! People have told me the same thing about my hair...not the texture, but the thickness...my brother teases me sometimes (in fun!) and says something about my horse tail and whatnot. I guess because it is so thick and long!

RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by AnaisSatin AnaisSatin wrote:

Welcome to the board, Caramel. Your hair is beautiful! I love how the first photo shows the shine.

Anais

Love your new sig picture, Anais! Very pretty! (Sorry for going off topic!)

RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 10:36pm
Anais-- thanks so much! i absolutely love ur hair... btw, pretty name, does it mean anything? it reminds me of that perfume anais anais

missrini-- thanks for the compliments .. i really like the color and texture of ur hair as well.. i thought it was really *unique* in how it's so naturally defined

horselover-- thanks for the sweet welcome ... yeah it's probably b/c of its thickness and length.. having horse hair texture isn't so great b/c the "hair" itself is thick, and the "hairs" all together are also thick, so it's quite a hassle to take care of.. but i like it
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 11:19pm

Originally posted by caramel caramel wrote:

my hair doesn't look all that great in either pic

Your hair looks amazingly thick, healthy and shiny!! Welcome to the board!

caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 12:59am
SpecialKitty-- that's extremely sweet of u  thank u
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 12:23pm

Anais (or more accurately Anaïs), is Provençal or Catalan for "Anna". Sorry if the special characters don't show up on your screen... There are two dots over the i. It's Anais after Anais Nin. Thanks Caramel

Anais 

my LJ, 40 inches long
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic