Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Annoying Curl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ms.supernatural View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.supernatural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Annoying Curl
    Posted: June 18 2006 at 2:57am
My hairs naturally curly, but a little back from my temple (above my ears) I get this curl, really close to my scalp. I can spend 20 minutes trying to straighten it out, but 10 minutes later its got a nice big kink in it (that looks really tacky).
I can'tkeep straightening my hair, as I do hair modelling and I've got to take extra care of it.
Please help! Ouch
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 12:35pm

there isnt much that i know of you can do to get rid of one kink in the hair i to have curly hair, but just let it be maybe that is a sign to stop straigtning it, if you must straighten it i suggest to go get it professional straightened they can get the kink out doing it yourself its just to hard with curly hair. Just make sure your using lots of moisturizers and leave in conditioners for you hair since you use heating products and its curly, your really drying it out. Anyways wish you luck!

Babycheeks
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 11:09am
depending on how huge the kink is, why not cut it down some.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.supernatural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 11:12pm
I can't cut it, because I'm not allowed to alter my hair in any way.
babycheeks24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycheeks24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 12:52am
if you cant alter it then let it be curly i think you need to be natural if you hair model they should accept your hair the way it is.
Babycheeks
AndiCandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndiCandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2006 at 12:28pm
True.  You shouldn't have to worry about that one little kink if the rest your hair is kinky too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.supernatural Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 9:35pm
Very kinky.  XD Nah, but the funny thing is even when my hair's curly you can see the kink! lmfao
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic