Topic Closedrussian hair co

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Gene Gene wrote:

Hi Crystal. I have sent you a sample of coarse hair that we get couple of ponytails in black color once in a blue moon, as I told you before.
And except for the grey hairs, the hair is workable... The color is wrong (too dark), and the texture is slightly off (feels a lot rougher & heavier than my hair), but yes, I could make this hair work if I wanted to.

Originally posted by Gene Gene wrote:

You actually stated yourself that you would be surprised if soft and silky Russian hair will blend with yours, so I did not assume anything.
Actually Gene.. I was being polite when I said that.. The truth is I'm not real kene on ANYONE's virgin hair.. Because MOST of it doesn't match my natural hair (Russian hair or otherwise).. And I am not the only woman who finds this to be an issue with virgin hair..

and for the record you DID assume something.. You're STILL assuming that my hair is coarse and rough (the opposite of soft).. So I will still say that you are ASSuming wrong.. But I digress... 

Yes, yada yada yada, you will tell me all the success stories.. I'm sure there have been many success stories with your virgin hair, but I will CONTNUE to express the opinion that for MANY women (and not just black women either for the record) your hair won't match A LOT of heads.. It can't match everyone.. it's virgin hair.. With virgin hair, you get what you get.. If it matches, it matches.. Furthermore I DID THE MATH.. For the money I would pay for your hair I PERSONALLY would rather order CUSTOM MADE Extensions Plus hair and get hair that I KNOW will match my EXACT specifications, last for YEARS, and get LEAST 2 oz more hair for the money to boot..

Now I know what you're gonna go back to, "But my soft silky Russian hair won't match your hair"...  To that I say, EVEN IF IT WAS A PERFECT MATCH, I think that if I was going to spend THAT kind of money on hair, then I would order CUSTOM hair.. and THAT'S just how I would CHOOSE spend MY MONEY...

Now Gene unless you are only here to sell YOUR hair versus contribute to this forum.. why don't you let this drop here.. This is a hair forum where folks express opinions about hair.. so here's a news flash... not everyone is gonna like your product... We talk about this stuff here all the time.. IMO, so far your only contribution to this forum seems geared towards selling/defending your product.

Edited by Divavocals - July 23 2006 at 1:34pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:03pm
VERY well put DivaVocals, and Im surprised this thread as not been locked yet!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

VERY well put DivaVocals, and Im surprised this thread as not been locked yet!
Yep.. This whole thread is turning into one long infomercial.. Clearly he's not here to contribute anything more to this forum than a plug for his product.. Perhaps it's time to click that good old "Report" button...

Footnote: Sherrie.. Should I tell Gene the WHOLE truth about why I REALLY wanted a hair sample!!

Edited by Divavocals - July 23 2006 at 1:20pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:25pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:35pm

malibu View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:36pm
Hey, do tell DivaV! don't hit that report button just yet!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 1:42pm
Hair coloring experiments!!! We're working on lifting colors.. It works best with virgin hair...

malibu View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2006 at 2:16pm
Oh right

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic