Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedrussian hair co

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
1hairlover View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: russian hair co
    Posted: June 19 2006 at 12:46am
Has anyone ever use the hair from the russian hair supplier I received a sample the other day it seems to be pretty good hair, but it is hard to tell with a small sample. Russian Hair in California. Help anyone
lovelove
sammyJB View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2006 at 6:17am

I think Amanda might offer a word or two...

hairheaven View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 2:20am
Check this site out they are located in California. However, their prices are reallysteep; however, if the quality is great then I think it's a great investment.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 8:14pm

Amanda have you use the russian hair before?

lovelove
donutloose View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 4:47pm
I use Russian hair all the time, I can highly recommend it! Havent tried that company let as i buy mine in bulk (2 kilos at a time) not sure if theyb would supply that much at a reasonable price but would be interested to know what thy are like, which co did you recieve your sample from?
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by donutloose donutloose wrote:

I use Russian hair all the time, I can highly recommend it! Havent tried that company let as i buy mine in bulk (2 kilos at a time) not sure if theyb would supply that much at a reasonable price but would be interested to know what thy are like, which co did you recieve your sample from?
So where do you buy your Russian hair from?? Can you post contact & website info??

Edited by Divavocals - June 25 2006 at 5:18pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
222chik222 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2006 at 9:36pm
Yeah would be cool if you could tell us where you get the hair from =)

Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2006 at 4:10am
I used a company called cariba group, the hair is RAW russian so you will have to cut and draw it yourself to remove any short hairs, you order a kilo and it comes in assortment of colours darks, mids, reds and blonds but as its completely natural hair you wont recieve the very light blonds and you cant request what colours you want, i havent been able to order any more of the long lengths since he is out of stock and never seems to have the exclusive but what i did get i was happy with i would recommend ordering the next length up from what you need to allow for cutting etc, check it out and see what you think its www.raweuropeanhair.com dont be suprised if you have to wait a few days for response either!
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 9:46am
I just bought two hand tied wefts from this company, 18" and 20"  very spendy  but the the hair is beautiful !!!  it's never been colored and I got a perfect match first time out of the gate!!!  how lucky is that!!!!
there customer service is amazing.  I have always been able to get a hold of someone and they send the hair out in a couple of days from ordering.  I just ordered some extension plus hair and this hair blows that away.  and I ordered European which is the "best they sell"   I haven't yet put it  in but I'm soooo excited.  I will for the first time use protac and do it myself. thanks to this board!!!   I tried a sample piece yesterday just stuck it in my head and it's still there and I even washed it this morning.  (I know I did everything wrong for long use of it)  but when I put the new hair in I will do all that is advised.   

Thank you ladies so much I love all the knowledge you share 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Gene Gene wrote:

Hello Ladies,

As we know you can't buy Rolls Roys at the price of Volkswagen. If one wants real Russian hair that one gots to pay. The availability of Russian hair is a fraction of the demand. That's why the price goes up monthly. Only Posh buys tons per month. But the price will stop at some point for sure.

And yeah, I've seeing them samples all from those who claims to sell Virgin Russian hair and was laughing my stomac off. What it is is a chemically processed Indian hair (stripped cuticle) to make it look like European. The only problem is when you wash it 4 times it becomes to look like a broom, worse than Indian hair in the Virgin state. I am Russian myself and believe me I know the hair.

If you want Real Russian hair, come to us www.russianhair.net or call toll free 866-630-5087

Best regards to all.

Gene Pro
So are you speaking of any particular vendor selling Russian hair or simply the one Donutloose recommended??

I ask because I'm not sure I got anything more from your post than a sales pitch for your own company in response to Hairlover's original post *(which was inquiring about your company)... I guess I'm just not partial to folks who like to drop kick their competitors in order to elevate their own product is all.. Just my opinion of course..

Edited by Divavocals - July 23 2006 at 1:26pm
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 2:27pm

I am speaking about my company. Did I mention any competitors?
Ummmmmm... Yeah ya did.. let me refresh your memory..

And yeah, I've seeing them samples all from those who claims to sell Virgin Russian hair and was laughing my stomac off. What it is is a chemically processed Indian hair (stripped cuticle) to make it look like European. The only problem is when you wash it 4 times it becomes to look like a broom, worse than Indian hair in the Virgin state. I am Russian myself and believe me I know the hair.

So I will ask again... Was there a PARTICULAR company you were speaking of or is this simply a GENERAL statement???

Edited by Divavocals - July 13 2006 at 2:55pm

Gene View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 2:30pm
No PARTICULAR companies. I was talking about so called "European quality" hair.

Best Regards,
Gene
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 2:54pm

No PARTICULAR companies. I was talking about so called "European quality" hair.

Best Regards,
Gene
ahhhhhhh.. I see.. A GENERAL statement.. Okay.. thanks for the response...

I guess it's lucky for me then that I deal with companies who sell ACTUAL "European quality" hair on well constructed wefts. 

Edited by Divavocals - July 13 2006 at 4:02pm

hairheaven View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Rocket22 Rocket22 wrote:

I just bought two hand tied wefts from this company, 18" and 20"  very spendy  but the the hair is beautiful !!!  it's never been colored and I got a perfect match first time out of the gate!!!  how lucky is that!!!!
there customer service is amazing.  I have always been able to get a hold of someone and they send the hair out in a couple of days from ordering.  I just ordered some extension plus hair and this hair blows that away.  and I ordered European which is the "best they sell"   I haven't yet put it  in but I'm soooo excited.  I will for the first time use protac and do it myself. thanks to this board!!!   I tried a sample piece yesterday just stuck it in my head and it's still there and I even washed it this morning.  (I know I did everything wrong for long use of it)  but when I put the new hair in I will do all that is advised.   

Thank you ladies so much I love all the knowledge you share 

How much did you spend and how many ounces of hair did you buy?  If the quality is great then it makes more sense to buy quality hair instead of buying cheap hair all the time.  You will end up spending more money in the long run.
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 4:12pm
I love it!!!!  it blends with the texture of my hair so much better then that of the EP.  It's softer  and finer like my own hair.  I usually have hair forever!!!  the only reason I buy new is because I end up cutting it and then want to go longer!!!!

My first purchase was the hand tied 18" weft and it's aprox 11" wide I don't know the weight?  but there is quite a bit of hair on one 11" weft.  I could almost get away with one weft and I have  maybe total of 3 wefts of the extension Plus in.  ( it is  1 1/2 oz)   I only do one row for a little length and volume.   But now I'm getting greedy and want more length!!!  So I then ordered the 20" and will add that to the 18"    the 18" including shipping was 190.00 I think and the 20" was aprox. 200.00  so yes it's spendy!!!  but I cannot wait to put it in...  I will post pictures of this hair if you would like.  I should take pictures of  EP install and then the Russian hair install....  how do I post pictures???   

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 5:52pm

I think choosing a company to deal with depends on your requirements, the hair i bought was still in its raw state (just freshly cut pony tails) so needed work removing short hairs and cutting etc to get to its usable quality, yes you will pay more for russian hair that is already user ready and i realise not many people would buy raw hair, i found it definatly good for my needs as i do so many extensions i need to buy in a bulk order to give my clients the best quality available at an affordable price, everyones a winner!! i havent tried russian.net but am always interested in whats on offer, i normally stock 14" and 18" and would buy a kilo of each.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 5:58pm
Hi Gene, I normally have in stock 14" and 18" in seven shades each, i would normally buy a kilo of each do you sell in these quantities?
Lucy x

Edited by donutloose - July 13 2006 at 5:58pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Rocket22 Rocket22 wrote:

I love it!!!!  it blends with the texture of my hair so much better then that of the EP. 
Not trying to be a nag about this I SWEAR.. but this statement implies that Extensions Plus only sells ONE kind of hair.. The truth is that they sell MANY textures and colors of hair.. I think it's fair to say (based on your previous post) that the hair YOU bought from Extensions Plus didn't match your natural hair texture..

Not tryin' to bust your chops or anything.. but I just wanted to clarify that.. There are several vendors that only specialize in one type of hair exclusively, and I wanted to point out that Extensions Plus isn't one of those companies..

Edited by Divavocals - July 13 2006 at 6:59pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 7:27pm
I would be darn surprised if virgin Russian hair actually matched my chemically relaxed African American hair... But I've been curious about this hair, and have been to your site.. I'll send you an e-mail with my info tonight..

Edited by Divavocals - July 13 2006 at 7:27pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 11:22pm
Ooh we you guys.
lovelove
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic