Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The 4400 - Death Of Lily

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 4400 - Death Of Lily
    Posted: June 20 2006 at 11:23am
I have to confess that I created this forum because I am such a TV nut.

It didn't used to be that way but with the creation of the Tivo I can fast forward through a lot of shows for my work - writing about TV hair - but still see a lot of the shows.  Unfortunately I tend to get addicted - which is what happened last season with Grey's Anatomy.

Last year I really loved The 4400.  One of my favorite characters was Lily who played a great part.  I thought the actress was fantastic and she had the best haircut - in my opinion - on the show. 

Besides Lily I loved the plots and the show seems well written.

I have been disappointed since the new season started.  One of the first episodes they killed off Lily - my favorite character.  Also, the plots seems more confusing and convoluted. 

Of course this is just my opinion but I would love to hear what you all have to say.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 11:57am
I didnt watch it from the first episode. So i was lost. But it looked like a cool show.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 1:17pm

Hey Dutch,

It is very cool.  Very science fictionish with characters have all kinds of powers.  Sort of like a cross between X Files and Dr. Who and even some elements of Lost because you never quite know what is going on.

Check it out.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2006 at 11:17am
Yeah i seen a few powers of the people it seemed pretty cool. If they gave every episode starting from the first one i prolly would watch it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic