Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wefts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
1hairlover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wefts
    Posted: June 21 2006 at 5:02pm

Is there anybody out there that weft bulk hair .

lovelove
222chik222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 222chik222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 6:17pm
I think Kalika sent hers somewhere, cant remember off hand where though.
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 7:38pm
Extensions Plus in Reseda, CA will do machine wefting of human hair for $11 per oz. Hand-tied is more expensive and will take longer. Cheyne told me they do not do synthetic so this is for human hair only.

I recommend calling and speaking with Cheyne but overall it's as easy as packaging up the hair and shipping it to them with all your information enclosed and they'll ship it back to you when it's done. It's typical to lose about 2" in length during the wefting and you'll also lose a little bit in weight as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 7:57pm
Thanks girls, I will have to check with Kalika and extension plus is great put they are always to busy, but I thank you girls for the info , if you think of anyone else let me know.
lovelove
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 12:51am
You can also call Steve at Giovanni & Sons.. But personally I would use Extensions Plus..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2006 at 1:21am
Pauline at the culver city store only weft their hair , who is Steve is that the other store. Extensions Plus is always so busy, i was just trying to find someone else instead of just them.
lovelove
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2006 at 10:15pm
STeve is at the Van Nuys location.. Ask for him.. DO NOT talk to that surly kid who usually answers the phones/mans the counter...
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1hairlover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2006 at 12:42am
Thanks alot again you guys
lovelove
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic