Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Running ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Edric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Running ?
    Posted: April 12 2012 at 2:16pm
Running is very much advantageous to the person. It is very much important to increase the stamina of the human body. It is also very much important to be fresh in the environment.
Charlesadler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlesadler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2012 at 11:30am
Running is good to get a well body fitness. This is easy way for exercise. Almost person are able to easy do running. It is helpful to burn our unneeded  fat. Old age person are prefer to fast walking. It's well to pretect our body in various types of daises.
iannhealy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iannhealy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2011 at 2:51pm
Running is one of the best way for losing weight and it is prefer by majority number of people and it is very effective than any other way for losing weight.
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2011 at 4:30pm
When i first started running i found that i was out of breath really quickly, but it's definately got easier! You just have to stick through the tough bit :)
johnpedro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnpedro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2011 at 5:42pm

I would like to exercises but I accept this thing. I cannot exercise in foreground of people! I can't even hit a punching bag on the balustrade with my parents sitting in chairs in the active room. I as well am not accustomed to run on our alley by myself. We accept a treadmill but I abhorrence active on it back I accept to do it with humans watching.

justtinmethew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justtinmethew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2011 at 10:11am
Running is a cardio exercise and is good for the health as well as for the fitness of the body. Normal running lead to healthy heart, good posture, physical fitness and many more.
richarnrich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote richarnrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2011 at 6:07am
I like to run but not more because after some  It is also helpful for cardiac people. I will tried and can not run. running is good for health. I gives all movement to body parts.
jamesajack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesajack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 12:43pm
Running is very beneficial for health. It increase the stamina of body and it is better and more effective than any other exercise. It is very beneficial because due to this the heat inside the body releases through sweating.
aftonheaven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aftonheaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 11:53am
Running helps heart stay healthy. To maintain the heart rate and heart function, is correct. In operation, a heart rate increase. This growth to ensure proper blood circulation throughout the body.
jennyhomess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyhomess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 1:58pm
Running is the best exercise as compare to other exercise. I have to say that it is very helpful to reduce the weight and keep your body in shape. It is very useful to keep you healthier.
shanwallan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanwallan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 11:33am
Running is an activity to burn fat, maintain a high metabolism. It can reduce the risk of heart attack by consolidating the heart and lower blood pressure.

Edited by shanwallan - August 23 2011 at 11:40am
ryhangill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryhangill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2011 at 1:41am
Every runner and jogger get benefits by doing running. Running is effective and beneficial for the health. Running slow down aging, reduce weight, build muscles, strengthens heart and lungs, strengthens bones and many more.
weioqwea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weioqwea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2011 at 11:10pm
Running is a best exercise for health. I am  also do regular running exercise. It is the way to reduce weight loss. It also good for lags exercise.

rubertnrubert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubertnrubert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2011 at 5:30pm
I like to run but not more because after some I will tried and can not run. running is good for health. I gives all movement to body parts. It is also helpful for cardiac people.
Heavenseventeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavenseventeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 11:36am
I'm just like you. I don't want to exercise when people are there. Maybe tell your parents you feel uncomfortable- they'll understand. But sometimes they do walk in, and I just continue...I now feel comfortable doing that.
Dance? I Am! And I'm Flying Too...
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2006 at 5:34pm
You don't have to run. Just walk briskly. You will get faster and faster. My mom started walking and within 3 months all her celulite was gone, and she had tons of it. Her legs were nice and difined and she looked great. After you build some resistance you can add ankle and/or wrist weights and will get even better results.
Precious Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Precious Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 11:27pm
I do take walks with my mom. We take our dog. It's just not enough though. I can walk on the tredmill with people in the house but I can't run. I feel like I look stupid. I can't do it before people wake up because the tredmill is right beside my parents bedroom. Also the place where the tredmill is, is only about ten feet from the living room and you can see right into there from the living room chairs.
anne6000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anne6000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 10:06pm
I agree that walking would be a great way to exercise.  That way, you could probably exercise with your mom or dad, as well, except that it wouldn't appear that you're exercising.  You're just talking a walk!

Also, surely your entire family isn't sitting by the treadmill at all hours of the day?  Just choose a time (maybe early morning before anyone else gets up) when others aren't around, and you can have all the privacy you want. 
Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2006 at 8:23pm
Walking is just as effective as running when it comes to burning fat and overall cardiovascular health (it just takes much longer to walk than run and I'm impatient! )
You can start with a walk-run combo: walk 100 yards, run 100 yards, etc. If you find that you are not bit by the running bug, what about biking?
Follow Your Bliss
tanjuska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanjuska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2006 at 2:42am
staying out of breath... happens mostly at the begininig, but also later (if running to fast...)
maybe you could start with fast walking...i suggest walking uphill, but walk fast - for a start fats walking is great cardio, and then you could switch to running.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic