Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why we have this forum(Important!!!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thewave1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewave1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why we have this forum(Important!!!)
    Posted: August 17 2006 at 9:29am
I want everyone to know that im here to learn as well as to teach. Wen i first got into this forum, i began by running my mouth in my first post "My Introduction". I challenged one of the greatest wavers Cedclark and i thought that i was doin my thing. But i realized that is not wat this forum is about. Its about helping one another wen we have questions, problems or need advice. We work as a wave community and we need to keep helping each other cuz is a good thing. Alot of new peole that get into this forum start out in a negative way, i.e Likkledee, YoungMemphis. But im here to say that that isnt necessary. There should be any hating or disrespect in the forum cuz we are here to help not hate, hurt or disrespect. In closing, i wanna give much respect to all wavers on this site and keep up the good work playaz. Good work wit developing and maintainin ya waves. Ima be here to give topics, give help if anyone needs it and im also here to learn some things. Im proud to b part of this forum and im glad there is something like this around bcuz its great.

Edited by thewave1 - August 17 2006 at 9:31am
Wen me and my waves come through, clear it out, hataz play the sideline and observe how a real waver airs it out.
travon360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote travon360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 10:19am

I feel you man over here we are family

young_africa View Drop Down

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young_africa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 11:07am
good job for realizing this.

cedclark dont battle anymore but im sure if u ever did u would have to have every single wave make a perfect circle around ya head cus thats almost wut ced has.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic