Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

haircutting scissors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lorymadon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorymadon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: haircutting scissors
    Posted: September 29 2011 at 2:46pm
Professional hair cutting scissors come in two models of blade - convex and the bevel. While the blade bevel is used to cut or layered conical convex blade is used for the standard and the Goblet of slides.
decken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote decken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 5:42pm
The system of adjustable screw. This type of tension allows the shears to adjust itself to the rhythm of the user. This leads to a steady grip and precision hair cutting, but flexible for easy hair style.
Jemeskenri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemeskenri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 8:50am
Be sure to buy scissors that are designed to cut hair and not anything else.

Edited by Jemeskenri - September 14 2011 at 10:14am
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2000 at 2:47am
Reply to message: 21.928.1
Hi,

I have a pair of Ninja Supra scissors. I bought them through my stylist who knew that no matter what I would be trimming my hair. She was right. I have seen some good trimming scissors at Sally Beauty here in Dallas but I am not sure where you live and if they sell scissors there.

I am sorry I don`thave more info. My scissors costs $125. I wanted another pair but they cost $250 so I passed on those. Yes, scissors can be very expensive.

I will see what else I can find out for you.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Susspiria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susspiria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2000 at 1:44pm
Hello,
I need some help finding a good pair of sheers to trim my hair which is thin and wavy. I`ve heard that only salons can purchase them. If anyone knows of a good pair of sheers and where to get them on the internet, I would greatly appreciate the info.

Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic