Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

From bleached blonde to brown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
abbyphelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abbyphelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 7:14am
Hi Sumerr,

I am currently deep conditioning my hair with Redken Extreme. It's actually fixing my damaged hair. I love this stuff, especially the Fuel... Next week I am planning to recolor my ends with a semipermanent, to get rid of the brassiness. I'm thinking of trying out a neutral base, and add a little bit of the blue. Hopefully it won't come out too dark!
sumreyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumreyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2006 at 10:33am

Mine came out to dark the last time I did it I would go a shade or 2 lighter and be sure you only add a very small amount of the blue.  I wil have to try the redken extreme.  I have been using a chi iron and my hair at the ends is getting very dry and starting to break.  I like the chi but it gets so dang hot!  Keep me updated on how your hair turns out.

Summerr 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic