FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

King Cash Method

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2007 at 12:20am

This may sound crazy but it works! Smile What I do is put an untied durag on my head with a stocking cap over it. Just let the two long strings hang and let the flap in the back do the same with the wave cap on the top covering your ears. This allows it to cover your hair line in the back so that you don't get left w/ a gap in your hair. as a matter of fact it pretty much helped me get waves down to my hair line in the back. Another advantage is that its much more comfortable than wearin a du rag.

If its a new wave cap, stretch it out so it won't be so tight on ya head but if its an older one then roll the edges up so it will cling to your head better. Plus you should spray your du rag with water b4 you put the wave cap on so your waves will be lookin crisp when you take it off. but don't tgake the durag off 'til it dry or else your hair won't lay down as long. 

PS: Don't go outside wearing it like this...you'll look crazy lol. what you can do is tie the du rag like you'd usually do but looser than nomal. then put the wave cap on top of it

Let me know what you think.

Here's some visual instuctions:

FIRST YOU PUT THE DU RAG ON AND LET IT HANG

THEN YOU PUT THE WAVE CAP ON TOP COVERING YOUR EARS AND HAIRLINE IN THE BACK

And that's it...just make sure that you spend sometime brushing the back bottom section of your head to get it to wave up

Edited by King Cash - July 25 2007 at 4:50pm

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic