Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

King Cash Method

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>
Author
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2007 at 5:05pm
tru-dat
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

Nuperman02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuperman02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 11:28am
I tried the method a few nights and all it did was make my waves look mangled. really the best way to not get lines is to not wear a wave cap at all. so dat mean have naturally good hair bitchesTongue
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2007 at 2:31pm
*shakes head*

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by Nuperman02 Nuperman02 wrote:

I tried the method a few nights and all it did was make my waves look mangled. really the best way to not get lines is to not wear a wave cap at all. so dat mean have naturally good hair bitchesTongue

Yea when i first did it my hair used to be messed up but now since i been doing it awhile it stays in tact and ps try to get a nylon wavecap it seems to make your very flat even if you have a afro lol
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 5:35pm
Ive been usin this method and i think its a lot better than the regular durag meth.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 6:33pm
Jman21 are you Jman14Confused
jman14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jman14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 6:50pm
no idk who that isConfused
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 6:55pm
someone tryin to still your identity.
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 7:08pm
Lmfao at ya sig 25.....u wrote that shiit in crayon? Lol
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 8:57pm
naw me and jman14 are 2 different people
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2007 at 9:00pm
Glad to see that my meth is still helpin people out! and lol@ you sir waves

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 1:59pm

Executed correctly with a ripped stocking cap.
Ryan Sherrod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 5:22pm
Kash i have been wolfing for 5 weeks now and my hair is laying nice becuz of ur du rag method my hair is laying right and my waves r looking good. I have a question for u and its becuz my waves are not connecting like I want and I use a softy all the time and is that good for wolfin becuz i think i should use a hard brus his that true. The products that I use is cc and lets jam orange top I want to use motions and pink lotion but I dont know how I can use the two items as well as cc and lets jam. Can u help me with this and can u post a pic of motions? Thanks Kash u really r the best
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by Ryan Sherrod Ryan Sherrod wrote:

Kash i have been wolfing for 5 weeks now and my hair is laying nice becuz of ur du rag method my hair is laying right and my waves r looking good. I have a question for u and its becuz my waves are not connecting like I want and I use a softy all the time and is that good for wolfin becuz i think i should use a hard brus his that true. The products that I use is cc and lets jam orange top I want to use motions and pink lotion but I dont know how I can use the two items as well as cc and lets jam. Can u help me with this and can u post a pic of motions? Thanks Kash u really r the best

theres no way thats a real person. whoever that is dont yall are gonna make cash bigheaded.

jk
Ryan Sherrod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Sherrod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 5:35pm
cash is his name  but i put some hood in that by saying kash

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 9:26pm
lol meji your cap ripped that happens to me alot grrr what a waste of cash but its worth it.
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 9:29pm
If you use the cap without stretching it alot for the first few day then use it for the King Cash method it is less likely to rip on u
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 11:44pm
Ayo Ryan, If you're woulfin then use a medium (just bend that hard brush up a lot and start brushin with it) if you're wolfing. And my comp is goin slow so if ya wanna see a pic of the motions that i use just look at an old thread I made called "MOTIONS" (i think that's what its called). I'm also startin 2 use the one in the yellow can with the purle top (they're both moisturizers). but if you wanna start usin that just use it with lets jam if you're wolfin. But remember that a brush is the BEST product that you can have 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 8:11am
^^^^No one could of said that better cash "a brush is the BEST product you can have"
"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 12:28pm
For real i learned after cakin my sh*t up like it was my birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 18>
  Share Topic