Anna Netrebko

Post Reply Post Reply
Anna Netrebko
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas November 22 2007 at 1:32pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Anna is one of the hottest young sopranos in the world and recently sang at the Metropolitan Opera. She's Russian (as if you couldn't guess!) She used to have short hair but recently let it grow.

Before:

Now:

Direct Link To This Post AngelDream November 22 2007 at 3:17pm  Quote AngelDream Quote  Post Reply Reply
Never heard of her before but she is stunning. Like both cuts on her.
Direct Link To This Post Mike46019 November 24 2007 at 10:51am  Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post Reply Reply
The longer look I like much more. Thank Fat.
Direct Link To This Post LadyinDiamonds December 01 2007 at 5:05pm  Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post Reply Reply
I like her short 'do better, but she looks good either way. She dresses nice too, she is classy and stylish.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas December 04 2007 at 1:51am  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
I think she sometimes uses extensions.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas December 04 2007 at 1:58pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply

Direct Link To This Post Mike46019 December 04 2007 at 2:40pm  Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post Reply Reply
If she does you can't tell. Wow Like that last pic you posted. Thanks. Fat.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas December 07 2007 at 7:01pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Me too, Mike.
 Post Reply Post Reply