Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what was your wave methods before this site?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 1:43pm
Shocked But Buster Douglass beat Tyson. What are you tryin to say? lol

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 1:46pm
Lol.....exactly....I'm the underdog in this fight....I'm trying 2 sneak in there and win tha battle man.....take it easy with tha brushing 2 give me a chance though ok lmao
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 1:50pm
lol...NEEEEEEEEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRR! Plus i got a battle comin up with king360 a lil before ours

sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 1:57pm
Word......lol iight.....make me proud and destroy king360....I'm rootin 4 ya on that 1
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 2:00pm
lol...ight

UK.Waver.london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UK.Waver.london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2007 at 5:36pm

Ders a few battles commin cant wait boyyyeee.....

IN DA BRUSH I TRUSST...IT'SS ON..
blackmagic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackmagic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2007 at 9:39pm

oh god you got me crackin up especially that half can thing wow lol anyway before the site i used just put 360 pomade in my hair and durag it everynight i would say to myself "im almost there" lol

Edited by blackmagic - February 20 2007 at 9:40pm
Im Getting There
ChristianTN8IS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristianTN8IS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 12:46am
I juz durag n pomade no brushing, didnt no nuffin bout brushing.  i got a pic of those days too, ill post it some day
http://myspace.com/christianh

CommonSENSE101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CommonSENSE101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 9:34am
never used pomade but i use tooo use alotta vaseline and this hempoil [pimples] i never usedto brush my hair much but i use too wearmy durag all the time...i use to wear  a kuffie and a wavecap undersoo they wuldnt say nothin to me at skool lol...my waves useto be spinning like crazy and i loved my texture but all tht extra oil gives me dandruff and myhair use to stop growing in the certain parts of my hair cuz i use to tie the durag tight....lately ive been tryna change up my hairstyle alittle but my moisr recent method is just brushing like crazy and  pink lotion
The most important time in history is, NOW, the present
So count your blessings cause time can't define the essence..
TsunamiWave View Drop Down
Dont play wit BIG. I own you!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TsunamiWave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2007 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Countdowns of 100 and this old school meth my uncle showed me with dax.

Did the method include packing your hair down with dax, and wearing a du-rag. And hardly brushing?
I used to use water and a hard brush, I had big waves on the top of my head.
BALLASTATUS View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Champ '07/HB AllStar Team/360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 6:48am
YEA I THINK MOSTLY EVERY BODY THOUGHT JUST ...CAUSE OF THE NAME WAVE GREESE ....IT WOULD GIVE U WAVES...IF IT HAD A NAME WITH ANYTHING THAT SAID WAVE IN IT I HAD IT....AND MY MAMA LONG SKINNY BRUSH....LOL
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2007 at 8:45am
Originally posted by BALLASTATUS BALLASTATUS wrote:

YEA I THINK MOSTLY EVERY BODY THOUGHT JUST ...CAUSE OF THE NAME WAVE GREESE ....IT WOULD GIVE U WAVES...IF IT HAD A NAME WITH ANYTHING THAT SAID WAVE IN IT I HAD IT....AND MY MAMA LONG SKINNY BRUSH....LOL
i kno dawg.. first product was dat spartain.. they yellow and black can.. wut a waste of money.. and i use to brush my sided down
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic