Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Short hair and wanting to go shorter, but scared
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short hair and wanting to go shorter, but scared

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
tba99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tba99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 9:53am
Rebecca Clumm - no other pictures.  I have searched like a fiend.  I was amazed no one on this or other sites picked up on her since apparently so many people enjoy the back angled bob cut.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 9:55am
I cant even find her on the NBC website?  What give with that?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 10:00am
What date was it, which episode?
tba99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tba99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 10:04am
Wacked on the first night (January 7, 2007).  The pics on the last line were her walking out the door.  The only info I found was on some reality tv blogs.  
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 10:05am
That is too bad, it will make it harder to find some stuff.

Thanks
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 11:59am

It was just on/below the shoulder.  I dont have any picks available since it was before i got my digital camera.

conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2007 at 2:33pm

You are right, it is very hard to find any picks or videos of this episode or of the girl.  If you happen to find the video, please forward the link so i can try to get some screen captures.  Or does anyone have picks of this style or know how to describe it to a hair stylest.  Any names of people who have this style to find some pick of.

Thanks

Edited by conrad - March 05 2007 at 6:51pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2007 at 6:02pm
Sorry Conrad but this is the only thing i have that is similar.  Hope all goes well on Thursday. Post some pics (face blurred of course, LOL).

Cheers
Snipette
tba99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tba99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 7:00pm
Conrad, As life with a baby will be my wife had to reschedule to the 20th.  Good luck on your end next week.
tba99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tba99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 7:20pm
Conrad,  As life with a baby will be my wife has to reschedule her appointment to after vacation.  Nothing more from my end on your 
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 7:33pm
Conrad,

I found one picture that might be useful.

All the best tomorrow
Snipette
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 7:41pm
or

conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 7:46pm
Thanks for the picks, I am planning to develope them and bring to my wife.  I work late this time of year and dont get to see her and the kids until the morning, and that is only to kiss them goodbye.

Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 7:52pm
All the best,
Do you still have the green light for tomorrow?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2007 at 7:53pm
Next Thursday.....the 15th.

Only time will tell.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 4:52pm
conrad,
A stacked bob is layerd very heavy at the optical bone and nape area short or long. A inverted bob is more one length but cut at a shaper angle towards the front. Here is some picture of a inverted bob One is of my sister - inlaw.http://mikecuts.photosite.com.I hope this helps you
Mike
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 4:58pm
Thanks Mike!
tba99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tba99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 7:31pm
Conrad,  The weekend is over.  Any discussions ro direction your wife wanted to go after seeing pics?
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2007 at 8:58pm
Thursday is the day, she liked a few picks.  I will develope them and let her decide which to take to the stylist. 
Thanks!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2007 at 7:11am
Well I showed her the picks last night, and she liked tba99's (last line 3rd from left) and Snipettt's single pick with the lady with blond hair and red dress.  However, she said that she doesn't want to have her hair shorter on the side like the lady in red.  She loved the stacked look in the back of both tba99's and Snipette, and like how the front was longer in the tba99 pic.  She is going to bring both to the stylist and see if she can pull it off.  I am going to look for some more picks with longer front and a stacked up back.  If yall have any, send em to me, tomorrow is the big day!

Thanks for everyones helpBig%20smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic