Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"My" invisible weft -bis , with more PICS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
hollandbluejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollandbluejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 10:40am
I would LOVE to see pics of all your hair after it was installed, especially the ones in ponytails!
milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 7:54pm
Winkthanks for the tip..i'll keep you guys posted as to how it works out
"Measure life by not how many breaths you take in a moment but by how many moments take your breath away."
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 5:47pm
its fabric dye, can usually be found at Walmart, Kmart etc. Probably even some grocery stores, craft stores. Its pretty common so it should be easy to find.
milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2007 at 10:47am
what is rit dye?
"Measure life by not how many breaths you take in a moment but by how many moments take your breath away."
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 7:03pm

I used the 1/2 ounce bottle of LG, a syringe and some dark brown liquid rit dye. I used the syringe to draw up about 1/2 cc of dye and added it to the LG and used a toothpick to stir it up. It will not look completely mixed. Put the lid on tight shake the heck out of it and leave it sit for a few hours and the dye will mix thoughout. I mixed up several bottles and sent out to people to try. The responses I got were that it worked well. And a few other poeple who did this also reported that it worked well for them

milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2007 at 4:46pm
yes please post them sherrie!  i would love to hear this!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 10:09pm
a little dark brown rit dye in a bottle of LG. PM me if you need further details or I can post em if anyone wants them.
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 7:32pm
you should try it though, on a little piece, see if it works with your hair.
I have also heard of black Liquid Gold, maybe that could be an option for you!
milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 4:21pm
awww that sucx i was really looking forward to trying your method!!!!!
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 3:38pm
Well, it's a good point that Krisite made about my technique and I am not sure about that. I think LG shows on dark hair
milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 3:33pm
if i have dark hair and use LG like you did, will the LG show through my hair????
Aphrodiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aphrodiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 3:08pm
Frenchie thanks so much! I did an install to a friend with that technique and it works wonders!!! You can't see that they are extensions at all, and she is wearing pony tails very high!!.LOVE IT!!!!!!
thanks. I am doing my top ones today.
hollandbluejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollandbluejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2007 at 12:58pm
I'm really tempted to try this! I have to wear my hair back sometimes though, so I worry that it wouldn't look natural with the wefts. Does anyone else have thin hair like me and use this method?
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 4:24pm
Yeaaaah!!!!Clap ClapI am so glad that other girls can use this little technique and enjoy how undetectable it is!!!
I am so happy that you're happy with it and that I was able to help a little!Heart
mrswozzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrswozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 3:47pm
Frenchi, I used your technique and it's PERFECT!! Totally invisible. I have all of the sides and the tops with this method and nobody can see them. I have them all the way to my center part!!!! Thank you sooooo much.
Got Hair
milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 11:59am
in fact it actually looks much cuter when it is puffed up like that!!!  I can even slick it back if i really want i just have to be careful to hide the wefts.  But honestly I got to say, I really did not expect this method to be SOOOO undetectable and so easy to wear...It's only my second day with them and I can barely even feel them up there...I still touch them and shake my hair to make sure they're htere Embarrassed
xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 11:39am

hollllarrr..lol that made my day milachkaa!!!! :-)

milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 9:54am
I just did my install a few days ago with the protac and LG and I can still wear a pony tail...a low one or a high one...if i wear the high one i just sort of puff up the hair on top so that the wefts are hidden
frenchie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frenchie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 8:18am
You'll still be able to wear a low ponytail though!
xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2007 at 7:42am
I use Redken Blonde Glam Shampoo and Conditioner...and i didnt wash my hair or shampoo it for like 5 or 6 days...I remmeber i was so nervous cuz I didnt know how well the tape would hold up..I did use the entire width of the protac....but i hated it cuz it felt really weird with the extra tape....I guess ill make sure I press it for like a minute and maybe add a little LG do the bottom that sticks to my head for some extra reassurance...hehe..
I promise..im going to get this all figured out and its going to magnificent...hahaha :-)
Only thing im sad about is I wont be able to put my hair up in a pony tail anymore :-( But we will see how it all works out...gotta take my shrinkies out tonight...wooohooo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic