Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WAT HAPPEN I NEED HELP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAT HAPPEN I NEED HELP
    Posted: April 08 2007 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

IS THAT HOW U GOT YOUR PATTEREN DAVO CUZ IN YA SIGNATURE PICTURE IT LOOKS LIKE U BRUSH DOWNWARD BUT MY BARBER WAS SAYING THAT PEOPLE HAVE A DIFFERENT SHAPED HEAD SO THAT MEANS A DIFERENT WAY TO BRUSH SOMETIMES BUT OKAY THAKS ALOT THATS ALL I HAVE TO ASK THANKS AGAIN I GUESS ITS DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS

Yeah, I brush my hair that way because my hair naturally waves in that direction my my right.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 1:45pm
IS THAT HOW U GOT YOUR PATTEREN DAVO CUZ IN YA SIGNATURE PICTURE IT LOOKS LIKE U BRUSH DOWNWARD BUT MY BARBER WAS SAYING THAT PEOPLE HAVE A DIFFERENT SHAPED HEAD SO THAT MEANS A DIFERENT WAY TO BRUSH SOMETIMES BUT OKAY THAKS ALOT THATS ALL I HAVE TO ASK THANKS AGAIN I GUESS ITS DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

IIGHTT I GUESS MY HATS IT BUT YOU STILL WONT SAY IF I SHOULD BRUSH SIDESWAYS OR DOWNWARD STILL

I personally think that's your own personal preference. The only reason everybody's waves go in the same direction is because they all brush in the same direction. But just in case your hair is already in the most common pattern, you should brush forward at and angle. Brush the back down and the top forward.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 1:34pm
IIGHTT I GUESS MY HATS IT BUT YOU STILL WONT SAY IF I SHOULD BRUSH SIDESWAYS OR DOWNWARD STILL
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

Now it's got to get back to the wave zone.

Classic.

Edited by wave connection - April 08 2007 at 1:32pm
DUB-C
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 1:28pm
All you gotta do is: wolf, brush, and don't pick your hair. Growing your hair put your hair back in that neutral zone. Now it's got to get back to the wave zone.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 1:21pm
so keep down or sideways in my picture ther e i was brushing sideways now i brush downward
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 1:07pm
no don't just follow the pattern on your sides.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:59pm
again should i switch the way i brush on my sides?
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:56pm
yeah use a harder brush
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:55pm
man i fogot to ask this last question once i start growing my hair out or that 6week period do i switch my brush from a sodt to a hard or do i keep up wit da softie???

also i brush

FORWARD=TOP
DOWN=BACK
SIDES=DOWN

should iswitch back up to doing it rite brush the sides sideways or keep brushing it down cuz i can never get waves on the side of my head!!!!
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:50pm
iightt thanks everybody thanks for the help i really appreciate it i should be the ones helping instead of asking for it lol but again thank you
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:42pm
dark cesar I think you should get.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:40pm
iightt cool but wat kinda cut should i get if im getting it cut to low i get a cut called a wave level cut but my head still is the same length as that picture and other names of a cut i should get
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:33pm
yeah tryin to go for 6 weeks myself.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:30pm
At least 4 weeks if you have no patience. 6 weeks would be best. Do this until you have your desired wave pattern and then you could go back to getting cuts on a regular basis. If you a serious waver you should wolf as much as possible. This will bring depth and define your waves.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Who cares if you cool with your barber if you're not getting the results you want. Tell him you're training your hair for waves and you was told that he should use a 1 guard. If it's a problem end your relationship with him and get a new barber. You're paying him....Remember that.

Cosign.  When I got serious about spinning, I dropped my barber because he scalped me.  I had been with him for years. 

DUB-C
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:21pm
tru tru iightt den thanks ya'll for the help but how long should i grow it out for minimum and max tyme period
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:17pm
Who cares if you cool with your barber if you're not getting the results you want. Tell him you're training your hair for waves and you was told that he should use a 1 guard. If it's a problem end your relationship with him and get a new barber. You're paying him....Remember that.
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2007 at 12:15pm
iightt den wat kind of cut should i get then and how long should i grow my hair out?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic