FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 157>
Author
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 1:13am
Where I come from we poke dead bodies, not befriend them
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 1:16am
LMAO
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 1:28am
LMAO pure randomness.....Aiight I have one for yall I was gonna make a thread for it but f**k it. This is either weirdly funny or just plain cruel.

I work at Macy's right and I work with this old 49year old white dude named Jeremy. He lives, breathes, and dies for Macy's, yet he complains all the f**kin time to everyone even customers. Nobody likes this guy he dresses like a hobo too. But anywayz thats the backstory, so one of my coworkers mother just died and she was in bad shape because of it (naturally).

So I'm being there for her in her time of need when Jeremy comes over and interrups our conversation and says so your mom died huh? I'm sorry to hear that.....So was the funeral a real tear jerker?

I could not believe what he just said I fought the urge to punch him in the face because I'm better than that. What made it worst was that after he said that she began explaining how her mother died then Jeremy turned his back to her and looked at me and said how are your sales doing T?

I'm like you got to be kidding me....

I guess it's really not that funny but somehow when I say it back to myself its funny to me. Who the f**k asks someone whether or not their mother's funeral was a tear jerker?
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 1:32am

If somebody did dat sh*t 2 me i woulda stomped dey sh*t in. dats bogus as hell. dat sh*t jus got me heated.

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 2:06pm
Insensitive.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 2:59pm
^^^ Very insensitive indeed....she gets a laugh out of it now which is good. She did however make him lunch and put some LAX in it and he was feeling really sh*tty yesterday if you know what I mean LOL

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 10:36pm
LMAO
Revolutionist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Revolutionist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 5:22am
Haha thats perfect. 
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 2:31pm
that just weird..................how do you like that supasta
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 2:04am
LOL you got me....difference being this was a TRUE STORY not that *G-Style* enters the room crap and eats some pancakes as HB & 360 members look on bowing down to the horrendous stench of *G-Style's* breath. No one is on his level because of his breath.... which reaks of piss and blistered smeez puss LOL.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - March 22 2008 at 2:07am

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 2:12am
LOL
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:00am
I bet you were that guy who had the squirts from eatting the food... and going around smelling men's breathe is gay.... a gay weird fetish.... i am going to pray for you.
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:02am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

LOL you got me....difference being this was a TRUE STORY not that *G-Style* enters the room crap and eats some pancakes as HB & 360 members look on bowing down to the horrendous stench of *G-Style's* breath. No one is on his level because of his breath.... which reaks of piss and blistered smeez puss LOL.
Sounds like someone is jealous......u madAngryAngryAngry?????
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 3:37am
LOLLOL

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 4:05am
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

I bet you were that guy who had the squirts from eatting the food... and going around smelling men's breathe is gay.... a gay weird fetish.... i am going to pray for you.

Lol the following quote you are about to read has been S.U.P.A. Approved Thumbs%20Up.

Gristyle (3/19/2008 2:21:41 AM):  well it is time to go run with the hunter, lay arest my inner munster, drift into the meadows, while dropping flower pedals, on the pillow of G-Style

HMMMMMMMMM

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 4:14am

yeah...... run with the hunter symbolizes dreams, inner munster is my thoughts and ideas in my head, the meadow is when I lose conscience and go into deep sleep, the pedals are an expression of beauty being restored by sleep..... you have to work harder that.....stop thinking simple most of the stuff I write you have to think more into it.....

I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 4:14am
by the way, yours is still gay

Edited by Gristyle - March 22 2008 at 4:16am
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 4:20am
I know fam @ the first comment....the second comment I... dub thee be talking crazy

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 12:42pm

LMAO pure randomness.....Aiight I have one for yall I was gonna make a thread for it but f**k it. This is either weirdly funny or just plain cruel.

I work at Macy's right and I work with this old 49year old white dude named Jeremy. He lives, breathes, and dies for Macy's, yet he complains all the f**kin time to everyone even customers. Nobody likes this guy he dresses like a hobo too. But anywayz thats the backstory, so one of my coworkers mother just died and she was in bad shape because of it (naturally).

So I'm being there for her in her time of need when Jeremy comes over and interrups our conversation and says so your mom died huh? I'm sorry to hear that.....So was the funeral a real tear jerker?

I could not believe what he just said I fought the urge to punch him in the face because I'm better than that. What made it worst was that after he said that she began explaining how her mother died then Jeremy turned his back to her and looked at me and said how are your sales doing T?

I'm like you got to be kidding me....

I guess it's really not that funny but somehow when I say it back to myself its funny to me. Who the f**k asks someone whether or not their mother's funeral was a tear jerker?
Looks like your the weird one
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 12:50pm

I know fam @ the first comment....the second comment I... dub thee be talking crazy
Crazy.....what is crazy????
Crazy - being out of the ordinary, especially in the wave game. So yes I have crazy waves.
Crazy - one who is or acts crazy; especially : such a one associated with a radical or extremist political cause. I guess your calling Malcolm crazy???
So i guess I might just be crazy, versital, diverse, and unique too. But your comment about smelling a man is and will always be gay.....thank you and have a wonderful day.
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 157>
  Share Topic