Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

THE RANDOM ROOM/QUESTIONS HERE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 157>
Author
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 4:41pm
Lol this nig cash be making hb topics while brushing his hair lmao....instead of a lightbulb.....a brush appears ova his dome......lmao
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

*screams out "I'mma genius!" in an mad scientist voice while a flash of lightning occurs behind me*  Muahahahahahaha 

yeah that was me...
Aka Doc Shock
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by sir-waves-alot sir-waves-alot wrote:

Lol this nig cash be making hb topics while brushing his hair lmao

the funny thing is that its actually true. lol

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 7:02pm
And yea, that was shock in the backgrounbd. lol

sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 7:03pm
I know cash....I know....lol....that's why I said the brush lights up ova ya head....and walla!!! An instant post!!
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol
Halleluejah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halleluejah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 8:10pm
Alright I'm new to this site i joined on the 18th of April 2007, but I had 360s every since i was like 10...well I'm 19 now...and i have never heard the term "wolfing" or i never heard of any methods besides the ones on the cans. I have been browsing the site for two days now, and i am shocked to see all the info on hair, cuz in my city I'm known for having waves but its a certain type of wave pattern that i want and it looks sort of like Davo's is it a way I can get mine like his?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 8:14pm
first off post pics of your hair in here so i can see what you'r workin with. but since you're never wolfed i doubt that your waves are deep (unless that's how it is naturally. and if that's true, when you wolf your waves will look BETTER and eventually get to Davo's level after a lot of brushin and long wolfing)

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 8:20pm
By the way, welcome to the site! Stick around and i guarantee that you'll learn a lot bruh. let me know if you have any more questions

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 8:29pm
Finally! Somebody said that they want waves like mine instead of
King Cash. Yeah for me! Big%20smile

Also, I co-sign with Cash.

Edited by Davo - April 18 2007 at 8:30pm
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 8:33pm
lol@ Davo...you know you spinin bruh. that sig is hard!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halleluejah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 8:38pm
they in deep because i had a few barbers F my head up and the same wave pattern showed up without using any methods, they just grew in...Thanx for the welcome
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 8:54pm
OK guys. Starting tonight (I just got a cut) I'm going to kill that pattern
on my right side and try brushing to get it looking like the left. But to
do that I'm going to have to make my hair my B---otch.

So I was wandering if y'all think that I would be able to do it without
getting a super low cut.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 8:59pm
honestly i doubt it cuz ur waves are deep so u'd probably need that low cut. but get other people's opinions

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halleluejah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 9:04pm

what knid of brush should I use in the shower?

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 9:06pm
any soft brush

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halleluejah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 9:12pm
aight thanx...one more question b4 I go...could sumbody give a good technique to use while i'm wolfing, because Im starting a session on Sat.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 9:17pm
Halleluejah welcome to the site fam and I cosign with Cash about what you should do but depending on your texture your waves may never be like Davo's.

And you wont need to get a super low cut just say f**k your leftside and brush only that right side. I recommend a trim, I just got one and im seeing tangible results on my crown and back @ Davo.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - April 18 2007 at 9:17pm
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 9:25pm
I semi-tried to brush the right in a different direction about a month ago.
The only problem I had was it looked like the waves were planted into my
scalp. The upside though was brushing my hair back was no problem.
This time I'm going to put about a months worth of dedication in it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Halleluejah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 9:25pm

I dont have any pics but Im going to try to explain em, they are a tiny bit smaller than Davos but bigger than Cashes around the sides and the same size as his on top, judging from his picture...we gotta figure out sumthin

Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2007 at 9:27pm
Are you talking about your hair or your pics?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 157>
  Share Topic